• 38(current)
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix
Thanks, I wish the same for you! I don’t think the perceived delay that you mentioned is due to your hardware. I added a slight fade transition between screens so as to make navigation smoother, I guess you’ll soon get used to it. In fact, I think the new version should work slightly better, since I removed some shade layers so as to lighten the graphics load.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
On this new Skin Version I am missing the feature of the Disc rolling out of the cover. Is this function removed ? I am using Shelf View.
Orbsmart S87L Android 11 Quadcore AML S905X4 Cortex-A55 @ 2.0GHz Mali-G31 MP2 4GB DDR4-RAM / 32GB
BeeLink GT1 mini Android 8.1 Amlogic S905X2 CPU ARM G31 MP2 Grafik 4GB RAM/64 GB ROM
Kodi 20.3
(2023-09-11, 16:13)bansheeat Wrote: On this new Skin Version I am missing the feature of the Disc rolling out of the cover. Is this function removed ? I am using Shelf View.
No...

...it works as always did.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
For me it is not working. There are two filmfolders with Disc.png but the Disc is not showing. The cover moves showing the backside, but that's it.
I upgraded the skin from version 4.7.2 to 6.7.1 could this be the problem?
Orbsmart S87L Android 11 Quadcore AML S905X4 Cortex-A55 @ 2.0GHz Mali-G31 MP2 4GB DDR4-RAM / 32GB
BeeLink GT1 mini Android 8.1 Amlogic S905X2 CPU ARM G31 MP2 Grafik 4GB RAM/64 GB ROM
Kodi 20.3
The standard name in Kodi is discart.png, not disc.png, as you can see here...

https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork
I scrape using TMM. But I will try to rename the png file thanks.
Kodi 20.3
(2023-09-12, 12:02)bansheeat Wrote: I scrape using TMM. But I will try to rename the png file thanks.

TMM has an option to save the file as discart.png. Under Movie settings, Artwork Filenames. This may not help with already name files but with new movies.

For renaming existing files, I recommend Bulk Renamer (free for Windows) if you are going to rename a lot of files. Just use the Find (disc) and Replace (discart) and in seconds, all your files are renamed. Test with a few movie folders first to see the outcome.

Bulk Renamer is recommended as a supplementary tool for Kodi 
https://kodi.wiki/view/Supplemental_tools
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
Wink 
@TimeZone Thanks for helping me, I just scraped the movies again, after changing the Settings of TMM. I did recently an update of TMM and did not bother checking the settings - big Mistake.

@manfeed With your help and the help of TimeZone discart is now working again.
Thanks very much 😀
Kodi 20.3
@manfeed did you notice a bug where in skin shortcuts the favorites menu is blank now it just recently happened i literally seen it go blank and now I can't add any of my favorites to the submenu, but I can click on favorites from the homemenu and still see all of my favorites tho very strange. another skin that i have installed (just to see if im not going crazy) and used i can still add my favorites as shortcuts to the submenu also seeing my favorites in the shortcuts menu so I take it, its the skin
The new update is great. The font is just awesome. Thanks @manfeed for the update.
I would like to request to add two features on this.
1. More viewtype options in files and non-scrapped videos. Now only list view is available. Please add more viewtypes here.
2. Adding options to add some more menus on homepage.
Thanks
@manfeed it may just be a Kodi version thing it happened on another skin definitely the build sorry for the mix up
@manfeed I just didn't have this problem on mq9 but that skin supports "script.favorites" which so happens to read take note of your favorites
Update!!! Lots of custom menus have been added in the latest version. Thank you so much manfeed for fulfilling my request.
Just to explain what should be obvious, the Matrix version of Aeon Tajo is outdated, it will remain the way it currently is, so there’s not much point posting in this thread, it’s only kind of archive. The active thread should be Nexus now, thanks!
@manfeed favorites is still blank (0) in shortcuts when trying to add to the submenu. Is there a fix for this
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Matrix0