• 32(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
Crap. Just set up the widgets previously to use fen. New update totally screwed that up lol. Just venting here.
(2023-11-20, 13:13)CouchGuy Wrote: Nice. May I ask, what folder I should backup when copying setup to other devices?

addon_data/script.skinvariables

^^^ That has viewtypes and menus/widgets config. You can find the menu/widget configurations in the script.skinvariables/nodes/skin.arctic.fuse subfolder. They're just JSON text files, so can be edited in a text editor. Also all the config files follows the same layout, so you can easily swap menus by renaming the files if you want to mix and match.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Highlighting an item in the left menu now shows the date, time and a big empty space (see photo below). Is that by design? im sure it wasnt like that before the recent update.

​​​​​​https://imgur.com/OfFc8Vc

I vê tried but never found the óptimo to creat e a widget base on a submenu item.
For instance, o want to creat é a category labeled Agenda. Then two submenu items, Cakendar and Favoritos. And when hoovering upon those items a widget would open.

Howm to make this, please.

Thanks
Ive tried to create widgets from a submenu item, but never found that óptimo.

For instance, supôse I want to create this:

Category "Agenda", submenu items, " Cakendar" and "Favoritos", and when hoovering over them widget display.

Howm Can I do this, please?

Thanks
The skin arctic fuse doesn't show le anything, I don't know why, Help me plz
Sorry for the Last two messages. I send them from my Phone and the translator males a mess of it, but I think you get the point
I have a problem the skin doen't show anything in home or in movies or tv show it's blank, can u help me guys
(2023-11-20, 14:44)jurialmunkey Wrote: Any in particular that should be added other than the obvious quit/reboot/log-off ones?

Update Library button would be handy.
(2023-11-20, 19:49)Kino13 Wrote: I have a problem the skin doen't show anything in home or in movies or tv show it's blank, can u help me guys
Fuse 0.4/0.4.1 uses a different skin dependency so you'll have to remake your setup/widgets.

Skin Settings - Menus - Customise Widgets

Goodluck
Jurialmunkey, Just duscovered how to do those widgets. Amazing how the skin is working
(2023-11-20, 16:31)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2023-11-20, 13:13)CouchGuy Wrote: Nice. May I ask, what folder I should backup when copying setup to other devices?

addon_data/script.skinvariables

^^^ That has viewtypes and menus/widgets config. You can find the menu/widget configurations in the script.skinvariables/nodes/skin.arctic.fuse subfolder. They're just JSON text files, so can be edited in a text editor. Also all the config files follows the same layout, so you can easily swap menus by renaming the files if you want to mix and match.

Thanks. Just to clarify. I removed some default category and I wanted to bring it back. When I click on restore, it will restore everything to default and no option to re-add that particular menu or category? Right?
Didn't know how can u explain lore plz, in the previous versions it's was by default
I can't add my library custom node as submenu list or widget. I needed to edit json file to be able to do that.
Hello.

In the TV series, the consensus review (rotten tomatoes) does not appear. Is it only me?

Thanks for your fantastic work.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0