• 744(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2023-12-28, 10:33)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Not offended, I just find it curious that you think a decade old button image is more modern...

They are pretty much the same exact images without an old-school rounded background underneath them
I understand what you are talking about.
But in modern design it looks better with rounded corners. This is what I'm talking about. These icons (in the picture) will match more.
I’m not good at it, but if you tell me where the files with icons are in the skin, I’ll try to change them myself and see how it will look.
(2023-12-23, 12:36)kikassridec2 Wrote: Using latest nightly and love the updated skin but the studio icon seems to be half cut off any idea on how to move the icons over to the right ? Haha

I thought I knew what the issue was but I cannot replicate it. Can you either send me or post your settings.xml file from the skin.aeon.nox.silvo folder in your Userdata#Location (wiki) folder?

(2023-12-28, 10:52)xs-lexx Wrote: I understand what you are talking about.
But in modern design it looks better with rounded corners. This is what I'm talking about. These icons (in the picture) will match more.
I’m not good at it, but if you tell me where the files with icons are in the skin, I’ll try to change them myself and see how it will look.

You are entitled to your opinion but then all the old icons aren't "modern" as well. Not sure what your point is...

That is square edges right there and this is the exact image from the old pause button.
(2023-12-28, 09:57)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Can you describe the issue in more detail? Preferably with a screenshot or two.

Sure, here's the info bar at the bottom of the library screen:

ImageImage

I don't want any of that info to show up, and I'm pretty sure it either didn't used to, or the icons used to be smaller so the bar took up less space.

Then the OSD bar is now at the bottom, and the icons are bigger than they were so the bar is also much bigger:

I just want a way to put things back the way they were, with the bar at the top, and the old icons.
(2023-12-28, 11:38)russco Wrote: Sure, here's the info bar at the bottom of the library screen:

I don't want any of that info to show up, and I'm pretty sure it either didn't used to, or the icons used to be smaller so the bar took up less space.

Then the OSD bar is now at the bottom, and the icons are bigger than they were so the bar is also much bigger:

I just want a way to put things back the way they were, with the bar at the top, and the old icons.

The mediaflags have been that way since Kodi Matrix and the sizes have not been changed.

The OSD is at the bottom if you want it to be and the bar size has not changed at all. The icons might, possibly, be a little bigger but if they fit in the same space... what's the big deal?
(2023-12-28, 11:49)mikeSiLVO Wrote: The icons might, possibly, be a little bigger but if they fit in the same space... what's the big deal?

The icons are different, and in the system being used by my grandmother, consistency is important. It took long enough to teach her how to turn on subtitles. Big Grin

So how do I get the old icons back?
Also I have 'Hide ratings' switched on, but it looks like Rottentomatoes ratings are now showing up in the bottom info bar?
(2023-12-28, 10:58)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2023-12-23, 12:36)kikassridec2 Wrote: Using latest nightly and love the updated skin but the studio icon seems to be half cut off any idea on how to move the icons over to the right ? Haha

I thought I knew what the issue was but I cannot replicate it. Can you either send me or post your settings.xml file from the skin.aeon.nox.silvo folder in your Userdata#Location (wiki) folder?

Can't seem to find that folder??
(2023-12-28, 23:14)kikassridec2 Wrote: Can't seem to find that folder??

C:\Users\YOUR_NAME_HERE\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeon.nox.silvo\SETTINGS.XML
(2023-12-29, 01:24)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2023-12-28, 23:14)kikassridec2 Wrote: Can't seem to find that folder??

C:\Users\YOUR_NAME_HERE\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.nox.silvo\16x9\SETTINGS.XML

Close, for Windows it would be:
C:\Users\YOUR_NAME_HERE\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeon.nox.silvo\settings.xml

For other OS's the wiki page I linked to would show what the location would be for that system.
(2023-12-29, 02:56)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Close, for Windows it would be:

Thanks Mike... I completely forgot to check the addon data directory... and furthermore, I did not check the contents of the file... have I done it, probably would keep looking further Smile thanks for the correction Smile
(2023-12-26, 09:54)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2023-12-25, 19:10)G_streamer Wrote: I've got a weird issue with the Omega skin and the Kodi library. Using Kodi 21 beta 2 nightly (as of Dec 25) and noticed every time I try to play from Library on my Windows 10 PC, Kodi crashes.
No problems playing directly from an add-on or using the default Estuary skin so I know it's not a Kodi issue. It's just the new Silvo skin that crashes every time, and it's instant as soon as I click on something in the library.
Anyone else notice this?

Pleas post a log_file (wiki) of Kodi crashing with Aeon Nox and not with Estuary.
Thanks Smile
Created a fresh version of Kodi 21 Beta2 and installed the Silvo skin with no adjustments and then one add-on. Can't play anything from the Library, just from the add-on alone. Pasted my log here: https://paste.kodi.tv/viyulobati.kodi
If you need more info, let me know.
(2023-12-29, 18:39)G_streamer Wrote: Created a fresh version of Kodi 21 Beta2 and installed the Silvo skin with no adjustments and then one add-on. Can't play anything from the Library, just from the add-on alone. Pasted my log here: https://paste.kodi.tv/viyulobati.kodi

Not a debug log:
Code:
2023-12-29 11:33:12.949 T:23244 info <general>: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.

Also, I need one showing that it doesn't crash with Estuary. So two log files, please.

One with a crash on Aeon Nox and one without a crash when using Estuary.

Log_file/Easy (wiki)
(2023-12-29, 18:59)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2023-12-29, 18:39)G_streamer Wrote: Created a fresh version of Kodi 21 Beta2 and installed the Silvo skin with no adjustments and then one add-on. Can't play anything from the Library, just from the add-on alone. Pasted my log here: https://paste.kodi.tv/viyulobati.kodi

Not a debug log:
Code:
2023-12-29 11:33:12.949 T:23244 info <general>: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.

Also, I need one showing that it doesn't crash with Estuary. So two log files, please.

One with a crash on Aeon Nox and one without a crash when using Estuary.

Log_file/Easy (wiki)
Okay, the crash log with the Silvo skin is here: https://paste.kodi.tv/arixuhokup.kodi

The successful scrape log (no crashes) from the Estuary skin is here: https://paste.kodi.tv/ogoqigepat.kodi
(2023-12-29, 19:33)G_streamer Wrote: Okay, the crash log with the Silvo skin is here: https://paste.kodi.tv/arixuhokup.kodi

The successful scrape log (no crashes) from the Estuary skin is here: https://paste.kodi.tv/ogoqigepat.kodi

You never leave the home screen using Estuary. What happens when going into the actual movie section or whatever it is you are trying to play?
  • 744(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55