• 431(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Or otherwise, how to configure the add on tubed?
(2024-01-26, 15:00)syndrome Wrote: Or otherwise, how to configure the add on tubed?
I don't know anything about tubed. I use YouTube for TV trailers. My movie trailers are local and play local but TV will not play local trailers.
Titan Bingie Mod
Is that not something set in tmdb helper rather than tbm? I remember seeing something about changing them, but can't seem to find it now.

Only option within tbm i see is allow yt to look up trailer if one doesn't exist. I've always had this active and get trailer for both via yt
@AchillesPunks thanks for reply!!
Sorry my english...
I'll try to explain myself better...
i have a shared smb folder from my server and theses location arent in kodi library, they are some tutorials videos, videos from work, and when trying to play, the video stop.
i think that maybe there is some code to prevent playback videos that are not in the kodi libraries.

When i created this sources (smb shared), i set the content to "none".
Note i use a jellyfin for server and kodi ( bingie mod) on all tv at home.
I hope i can understand me now.
Thanks!!!
(2024-01-26, 16:09)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-01-26, 15:00)syndrome Wrote: Or otherwise, how to configure the add on tubed?
I don't know anything about tubed. I use YouTube for TV trailers. My movie trailers are local and play local but TV will not play local trailers.

Sorry but I don’t understand
you could explain to me how you will configure, scrapping and your add-ons so that the auto trailer launches automatically for films and series
Thanks a lot
(2024-01-26, 16:22)childofkorn Wrote: Is that not something set in tmdb helper rather than tbm? I remember seeing something about changing them, but can't seem to find it now.

Only option within tbm i see is allow yt to look up trailer if one doesn't exist. I've always had this active and get trailer for both via yt
It's set in tbm and I use local trailers for movies and YouTube for TV shows. If I knew how to get the trailers working for local TV shows I wouldn't have YouTube installed.
Titan Bingie Mod
OK, I see
but how can I make YouTube the player for the tv shows trailers?
at home, when the trailer should launch: kodi asks for tubed to be installed
What is your scrapper for tv shows ?
I have some tvshow trailer on my library and work in the skin, a few maybe 2 or 3. tonight when go back home i check my nfo.
I Remenber that i do it -> to try the new big poster-landscape in the home widget on this last version.
(2024-01-26, 18:25)ksc1 Wrote: I have some tvshow trailer on my library and work in the skin, a few maybe 2 or 3. tonight when go back home i check my nfo.
I Remenber that i do it -> to try the new big poster-landscape in the home widget on this last version.
I a sure you your local TV shows trailers are coming from the Internet. Hit pause when the trailer is playing and if it doesn't just say trailer is pulling from online. It will most likely say official trailer or something like that
Titan Bingie Mod
I Will hope u Will be right my friend, i sure you i can't affort AND dont have internet on my HTPC on TV, only on my phone.(I'm from Cuba)
I named tvshow-trailer.mp4 AND insert the TAG tráiler on the nfo. Search on wiki Kodi tráiler.
Hey. Every time I start up Kodi with this skin currently it's asking me to I stall Emby Next Gen for Kodi. I uninstalled it because it doesn't seem fully compatible with Omega (errors on startup) but everything seems completely fine with TBM.
Each time on startup it asks me to install but I just say no.
Is there a way to disable this on startup ?
What is this addon actually doing for TBM when everything seems fine.
Thanks again!
It is compatible with Kodi Nexus 20.2
(2024-01-29, 20:41)chris889 Wrote: It is compatible with Kodi Nexus 20.2

Yes Smile
Hello
there seems to be a problem with the trailer function on the spotlight: when the trailer launches, the clearlogo and the information have changed and it no longer corresponds with the trailer
(2024-01-31, 10:44)syndrome Wrote: Hello
there seems to be a problem with the trailer function on the spotlight: when the trailer launches, the clearlogo and the information have changed and it no longer corresponds with the trailer
Change the spotlight to something else... I'm not a fan of the random movies but everyone wanted it. I have mine set through skin helper widgets... Recently added media. You get the last added movies and tv and trailer problem is fixed... The trailer issue is not with the skin but Kodi itself.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 431(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0