• 435(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Hi @achillesPunk,
Hope you don't mind asking a general question (just trying to get familiar with the skin)
If I'm playing a video in full screen, as soon as I press 'back' the video stops playing. Is there any way of changing the settings so that it continues playing whilst you're browsing around the skin (similar to what happens in Arctic Fuse)?.
(2024-02-07, 21:17)Chalklands Wrote: Hi @achillesPunk,
Hope you don't mind asking a general question (just trying to get familiar with the skin)
If I'm playing a video in full screen, as soon as I press 'back' the video stops playing. Is there any way of changing the settings so that it continues playing whilst you're browsing around the skin (similar to what happens in Arctic Fuse)?.
It's inside OSD Settings

Also if you want the Highlight Widget set it here.

ImageImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
hai admin,, can you add Credit and Mor Info/ Extended info read from local library like cast,premeire,etc..
and aslo collection read from local library.. i think the old version can do,, but the latest ver nothing..
(2024-02-08, 00:19)AchillesPunks Wrote:
It's inside OSD Settings

ImageImageImageImage
Thank you @achillespunks!
A couple of questions though:
1. Changed the OSD setting to continue playing when you back out of Fullscreen. However, it doesn't seem to work when playing from YouTube. The video stops playing when you back out of Fullscreen.  
2. Just looking at adding widgets. Can you move existing widgets up and down or do you have to reset each one individually to change the order?

Thank you.
(2024-02-08, 20:19)Chalklands Wrote:
(2024-02-08, 00:19)AchillesPunks Wrote:
It's inside OSD Settings

ImageImageImageImage
1. Changed the OSD setting to continue playing when you back out of Fullscreen. However, it doesn't seem to work when playing from YouTube. The video stops playing when you back out of Fullscreen.  
2. Just looking at adding widgets. Can you move existing widgets up and down or do you have to reset each one individually to change the order?

Thank you.
Sorry will not be around a computer until Sunday. I'll be at work till then.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-02-09, 03:16)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-02-08, 00:19)AchillesPunks Wrote: It's inside OSD Settings

ImageImageImageImage

Thank you.
That's OK. No worries.
(2024-02-09, 03:16)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-02-08, 00:19)AchillesPunks Wrote: It's inside OSD Settings

ImageImageImageImage

Thank you.
Widgets will need to be reset to change
Titan Bingie Mod
Is there a way to shuffle the order of the Surprise Me content?
Hi, is there any way of getting a streaming video to continue playing (say for example a youtube video) when you back out of Fullscreen? When I press 'back' on my remote the video stops playing.
(2024-02-15, 19:49)Chalklands Wrote: Hi, is there any way of getting a streaming video to continue playing (say for example a youtube video) when you back out of Fullscreen? When I press 'back' on my remote the video stops playing.

I believe you already got the answer for this question if you scroll up a little bit. See here.

Edit. Nevermind I see the issue is with YouTube specifically in this case.
Hello every one

Thanks for your work AchillesPunks i just discovered Titan it's just amazing
I have one question may be someone here could answer:
i use kodi nexus off line with all data on my NAS
But i didn't find how to use the data of my library : i can't read the synopsis or the cast of a movie or tv show ( data present on my NAS ); other skin does 
Is there something i missing here ?
Thanks
(2024-02-16, 01:46)SoulReaver Wrote:
(2024-02-15, 19:49)Chalklands Wrote: Hi, is there any way of getting a streaming video to continue playing (say for example a youtube video) when you back out of Fullscreen? When I press 'back' on my remote the video stops playing.

I believe you already got the answer for this question if you scroll up a little bit. See here.

Edit. Nevermind I see the issue is with YouTube specifically in this case.
Yes. Normal video playback is fine, the issue is with streaming video.
Is the skin compatible with new kodi omega beta 3 release because of the bump to xbmc.gui version 5.17.0?
At the moment beta 2 on android is working great with only few minor issues.
(2024-01-19, 15:40)HisAirness23 Wrote: Is there any change log for the latest version of the skin?

@AchillesPunks
(2024-02-16, 18:01)HisAirness23 Wrote:
(2024-01-19, 15:40)HisAirness23 Wrote: Is there any change log for the latest version of the skin?

@AchillesPunks
No change log. It's mostly polishing and getting rid of code not needed throughout all the xmls. I'm sure it took @matke a while to clean everything he did. I looked through everything and it looks like he even took the time to change id name in the string.po as well.
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 435(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0