• 753(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2024-02-14, 08:22)teriyaki Wrote: Small cosmetic bug. Year and runtime are squished together (under "Directed by") when the MPA rating is missing. This is the case for at least movies and tv shows. Since re-scraping to populate the rating doesn't actually fix the skin, figured I'd report it.

Should be fixed with v9.1.4 in Kodi repo. Unfortunately NOT fixed in v9.1.4 on my repo since this was mentioned after I created the tag. Luckily, I still had time before it was accepted into Kodi repo to add this Smile

(2024-02-16, 16:23)flhthemi Wrote: So...I experimented after the update for the skin on V20.4. I liked the mod you (mike silvo) made to DialogColorPicker.xml so the manual color change can be added. But that was for V21. So I took a chance and copied the file from 21 to my 20.4 and it works. I dunno if it'll mess with anything else or not but so far so good. Any possibility that could be a permanent change to the next update for v20.4?

There are no compatibility problems between Nexus and Omega so they can be swapped with zero issues. I haven't backported it yet cause I wasn't confident of the current implementation Confused

Functionally I know it works just wasn't sure of the flow of it all. You've likely used it a bunch of times and I think you'd inform me of any issues you noticed, so I will add it for v9.1.5 Smile
(2024-02-16, 16:23)flhthemi Wrote: So...I experimented after the update for the skin on V20.4. I liked the mod you (mike silvo) made to DialogColorPicker.xml so the manual color change can be added. But that was for V21. So I took a chance and copied the file from 21 to my 20.4 and it works. I dunno if it'll mess with anything else or not but so far so good. Any possibility that could be a permanent change to the next update for v20.4?

(2024-02-21, 23:59)mikeSiLVO Wrote: There are no compatibility problems between Nexus and Omega so they can be swapped with zero issues. I haven't backported it yet cause I wasn't confident of the current implementation Confused

Functionally I know it works just wasn't sure of the flow of it all. You've likely used it a bunch of times and I think you'd inform me of any issues you noticed, so I will add it for v9.1.5 Smile
Thanks Mike! It works fine for me I just wish the UI was like it used to be but I can live with this just fine. So thanks again.
Hi all, I am coming from Amber since it appears to be dead.

Is there a way in Aeon Nox: Silvo to see EDL markers (commercial skipping) on the video timeline?  I can't find a setting for it.  Any help is appreciated.
(2024-02-23, 07:17)ixalthim Wrote: Amber since it appears to be dead.
Amber - Still seems well supported January 09, 2021 Jester, Joethepartylion, Pecinko, bsoriano

https://kodi.tv/addons/nexus/skin.amber/
(2024-02-24, 19:32)PatK Wrote:
(2024-02-23, 07:17)ixalthim Wrote: Amber since it appears to be dead.
Amber - Still seems well supported January 09, 2021 Jester, Joethepartylion, Pecinko, bsoriano

https://kodi.tv/addons/nexus/skin.amber/
2021 was 3 years ago.  Also, as I understand it from the Amber forum, the main developer hasn't even logged on in over 5 months.  Lastly, there are broken dependencies that I have been working around for a long time (color picker stuff).  In any case, I am forcing myself to move on to something else.
I would like to be able to work on some of the missing Live TV/PVR stuff but I currently use the demo client for everything. Unfortunately it is limited in the information it can provide.

I don’t know if it’s possible to set up another client for free (legally ofc) but if there is one, I can add missing things like EDL markers.
It's not necessarily restricted to PVR stuff. Edl markers work on any video file. I would be happy to provide a video file and matching edl file if it would help.
(2024-02-25, 02:26)ixalthim Wrote: It's not necessarily restricted to PVR stuff. Edl markers work on any video file. I would be happy to provide a video file and matching edl file if it would help.

If all I need is a file and a matching EDL then that should work!

You can PM me a link and any other relevant info you think I need to know for Kodi to display the info. I know nothing about EDL but can check the Kodi documentation and infolabels for what’s available.

Thanks
(2024-02-25, 02:55)mikeSiLVO Wrote: EDL
Should be the same PR as Chapter Markers... https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/15767
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2024-02-25, 03:11)Karellen Wrote:
(2024-02-25, 02:55)mikeSiLVO Wrote: EDL
Should be the same PR as Chapter Markers... https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/15767

If I am remembering correctly then I think I added it when that PR was made. I see a code comment about needing testing but I thought I checked it somehow 🤔

It’s been awhile since I added it though and was only for PVR.

https://github.com/MikeSiLVO/skin.aeon.n...R.xml#L226
(2024-02-25, 02:55)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2024-02-25, 02:26)ixalthim Wrote: It's not necessarily restricted to PVR stuff. Edl markers work on any video file. I would be happy to provide a video file and matching edl file if it would help.

If all I need is a file and a matching EDL then that should work!

You can PM me a link and any other relevant info you think I need to know for Kodi to display the info. I know nothing about EDL but can check the Kodi documentation and infolabels for what’s available.

Thanks
PM sent!
(2024-02-25, 06:17)ixalthim Wrote: PM sent!

Reply sent... Nothing received Sad
Not sure what is supposed to be seen with EDL files so I have a question for those that use them.

Is it just the red arrow markers I see in Estuary or is there other information?

Something like this:
They are tiny like the white chapter markers just red like Estuary's red arrow png.
Each line in the EDL has a start point and a stop point for the commercial, so what I have seen in other software or skins is the duration of the commercial is marked on the time line.

Imagine you had a sold blue timeline.  The commercial could be marked in red from the beginning to the end.  Something like this (pardon my bad Paint skills!!):

That's what I figured when looking at the Estuary code and the PR's that added this.

Can you or anyone with EDL stuff test out the latest changes below?

NEXUS
skin.aeon.nox.silvo-nexus.zip

OMEGA
skin.aeon.nox.silvo-omega.zip
  • 753(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55