Guest - Testers are needed for the reworked CDateTime core component. See... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=378981 (September 29) x
  • 118(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
(2024-04-10, 11:03)rusterboy77 Wrote: Hi @jurialmunkey,

With the lasts updates I see the option of changing main screen just moving through side menu icons (no need to click on the icon anymore). Is there an option to copy all hubs i've made or i have to make It all new again?

Thank you for your work

Where exactly is that option? I can't find it.
(2024-04-10, 11:51)CouchGuy Wrote:

With the lasts updates I see the option of changing main screen just moving through side menu icons (no need to click on the icon anymore). Is there an option to copy all hubs i've made or i have to make It all new again?

Thank you for your work

It's not an option but in custom widgets you can choose which widgets are visible in side menu icons. If you customize that, the main menu will change when you move across the icons on the side menu. The bad thing is configure all widgets again if there is no way to copy all already made hubs.
(2024-04-10, 12:40)rusterboy77 Wrote:

Thank you for your work

It's not an option but in custom widgets you can choose which widgets are visible in side menu icons. If you customize that, the main menu will change when you move across the icons on the side menu. The bad thing is configure all widgets again if there is no way to copy all already made hubs.

I'll check on that. THANK YOU.
(2024-04-10, 12:40)rusterboy77 Wrote:

Thank you for your work

Is it the 'Link Visibility' your talking about?

EDIT: GOT IT! Yeah seems like there is no json file added when I tried to setup.

EDIT: It looks like the changes also save in 'skinvariables-shortcut-homemenu.json' file.
Apologies if this is a dumb question!
How do I add my favourites as a widget?
I've tried creating one but I can't see a shortcut to 'favourites' in any of the shortcuts . Is it possible to add favourites as a widget?

EDIT Found out on reddit:
Created a widget with 'None/noop' Action
selected 'Edit' and entered:

Favourites://

Voila, favourites widget.
Happy now!  (simple things and all that!)
Antarctic:Luna

Dark mode
(2023-07-23, 07:26)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2023-07-22, 21:01)Patkino Wrote: Awesome job! Ve been using your arctic stuff for years.
Definitely switching to fuse, and my first suggestion is the endless scroll through the menu, since it takes quite a lot of presses to get out from deep submenus.
Second - there's some kind of bug with playing video in the background ("windowed"). Total overload of the system (Khadas Vim4 Coreelec)

Thanks! Big Grin

Although at this point I'm starting to question why I call it "Arctic" anymore since I haven't had a light theme in a while! Just feels weird to use a different name when they all started as offshoots from Arctic Zephyr.

Replied to you on github about those issues.

Antartic:Luna
Dark mode
Absolutely adore the ability to change side menu to topbar. Very nice addition and seems much more practical. Now if we can just delete/hide the spotlight widget name the way it used to show. Loving it @jurial Edited .......found how to edit the label in spotlight. Settings/interface/config skin/customise widgets /click spotlight /label/delete name. Hells yeah I love it.
Was checking the new 0.6.16 update and noticed a changelog regarding “topbar categories style” added as a toggled option. I can’t seem to find the option to try it out though am I missing something?
Hi @jurialmunkey, a stupid question that has been bothering me for a few days. Have you recently reviewed the rendering of the wallpaper blur, especially the part at the top left? I feel like it was a lot darker in the beginning. I find that it is more colorful and better integrated in recent days. Is it just me who got used to it, or have there really been any changes in this area? Furthermore, I find that the overall rendering has been further improved, particularly with the addition of the studio logo in the Widgets. It's very immersive. This interface increasingly respects the universe in which we navigate. What a great job. I won't be surprised if streaming platforms take inspiration from some of these ideas one day.

ImageImage

How beautiful it is with the dynamic/adaptive colors of the interface! Big Grin

ImageImage
For what it's worth, I like the Overview style which has sneakily appeared in-between Card and Text styles! Not sure how long its been around for, but I hadn't noticed it before.
Hi, is it possible to change the style of the submenus e.g. to poster or card etc like you can with other widgets?.

EDIT - Found out how to change them.
(2024-04-11, 23:14)Chalklands Wrote: For what it's worth, I like the Overview style which has sneakily appeared in-between Card and Text styles! Not sure how long its been around for, but I hadn't noticed it before.

Overview ; it's pretty, but I find this view redundant with the summary and the Fanart which are already present at the top. This text view and the bule-shaped fanart would absolutely make sense with a wall view. Or maybe in another context that I'm not thinking of?

is there a way to share setups and load on another Kodi? thanks in advance
(2024-04-12, 18:32)iamjavimp Wrote: is there a way to share setups and load on another Kodi? thanks in advance

You can back up your Fuse settings by copying the addon_data folders for the following:
-> kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.arctic.fuse
-> kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.skinvariables

Different address depending on the OS: https://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata#Location

(Furthermore, it would be nice to create a community space to share our creations to test them.)
  • 118(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0