• 441(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
(2024-04-13, 13:23)dinjo Wrote: Thanks anything on how to come out search menu?
Just hit back
Titan Bingie Mod
In need of some guidance, I installed everything correct but I can’t seem to play or see anything as far as shows and movies. How can I watch movies if nothing displays on the add on?
(2024-04-14, 02:43)Nacho0 Wrote: In need of some guidance, I installed everything correct but I can’t seem to play or see anything as far as shows and movies. How can I watch movies if nothing displays on the add on?
Did you add your movies into Kodi. The skin does not have movies or TV shows
Titan Bingie Mod
I’m not sure how I would do that, sorry for being a headache as you can tell I am new to this haha πŸ˜…
(2024-04-14, 03:45)Nacho0 Wrote: I’m not sure how I would do that, sorry for being a headache as you can tell I am new to this haha πŸ˜…
This is just a skin. You will need media add-ons or movies or TV shows you own and Scan them into Kodi.

You should search the how-to on Kodi it would make everything a lot easier and make sure you read Kodi rules as well. Welcome to the forum and Kodi. Big Grin
Titan Bingie Mod
Got it πŸ‘πŸ½ thank you πŸ™πŸ½
(2024-04-14, 04:14)Nacho0 Wrote: Got it πŸ‘πŸ½ thank you πŸ™πŸ½
You can try these as well. I prefer local media. If you are starting a home theater local media is very nice

https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154
Titan Bingie Mod
Hit back doesn't work

Ex I'm on this screen

If I search for anything then I can't go back to widgets

(2024-04-14, 05:18)dinjo Wrote: Hit back doesn't work

Ex I'm on this screen

If I search for anything then I can't go back to widgets

There is a setting in Kodi you can change to not show sub categories. I don't know what is called but it's in Kodi settings not the Skin settings.

I don't know what your doing.. This is me searching and then going back to the Home Hub

ImageImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
@dinjo

If it helps at all this is how I have my media labeled inside folders.. I have multiple Hard Drives with local media only

ImageImage
Titan Bingie Mod
I got it working the problem is if you don't have home then you can't go back added home and clicking on it takes me to widgets
@AchillesPunks thank you so much πŸ€™πŸ½
After playing around with the setting I got it working not 100% but very happy with the look πŸ˜€ I really appreciate it. I will go through the thread to make any changes if needed πŸ‘πŸ½
Added a new video in the first post
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-04-15, 08:18)AchillesPunks Wrote: Added a new video in the first post

Looks stunning! Love the animated poster artwork! Smile
Great showcase video.

In my case in categories I only see 3-4 movies in each category I'm using the tmdb helper does it only works in local media
  • 441(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0