• 443(current)
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)
Current behaviour for me seems to be when a trailer starts playing after having an item in a widget selected if i press the 'back' button it'll take me to a fullscreen version of the trailer. Expected behaviour would be leaving the widget and going back to the sidebar menu.

I also seem to be missing images for cast and crew in the Credits & More info section. Any images with movies seem to all work fine, it's just cast.

The surprise me action item seems to just be returning items by latest added to library as opposed to random. If this was somehow configurable to a path, playlist, genre that'd be really cool.

What plugins are you using to be able to play the TV show / Movie theme tune whilst browsing the skin, this is really cool.

Hope that makes sense.
On the Home screen is it possible to change the layout for individual widgets? If so, how does one do that?
still cannot read from local library like cast,..
I've been using this theme since Kodi 18 (17?) and it's high time to thank you for your work... do you have a method to treat yourself to a "beer"?
thank you for all your work!
(2024-04-18, 13:03)is.manu Wrote: I've been using this theme since Kodi 18 (17?) and it's high time to thank you for your work... do you have a method to treat yourself to a "beer"?
thank you for all your work!
You could just thank us for our work. I think that should be good enough right now. 🙂
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-04-18, 12:20)naiku1in Wrote: still cannot read from local library like cast,..
You have something set up incorrectly.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-04-17, 19:54)Chalklands Wrote: On the Home screen is it possible to change the layout for individual widgets? If so, how does one do that?
No, the only one that can change is widget number 3 to highlight widget.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-04-18, 13:30)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2024-04-17, 19:54)Chalklands Wrote: On the Home screen is it possible to change the layout for individual widgets? If so, how does one do that?
No, the only one that can change is widget number 3 to highlight widget.
Ah, OK.
Loving the skin. It is probably the fastest skin I've tried.
One question though.
I've turned on Auto play trailers in home & hubs and all seems fine. However on widget 3 on the home screen - Bingeworthy TV Shows, for some shows (seems to be random) it keeps asking me to install a Tubed addon. Never heard of it before, however I stumbled across a post that said to change the addon player in the TMDB TV Shows addon from Tubed to YouTube, which I have done, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.
For example, I have Babylon 5 in my library. If I highlight it in any other widget the trailer plays, I assume from YouTube, but if I do the same in Bingeworthy TV shows a popup appears saying an add-on is required - Tubed.

Any idea why and how to stop this happening?
(2024-04-18, 23:46)Chalklands Wrote: Loving the skin. It is probably the fastest skin I've tried.
One question though.
I've turned on Auto play trailers in home & hubs and all seems fine. However on widget 3 on the home screen - Bingeworthy TV Shows, for some shows (seems to be random) it keeps asking me to install a Tubed addon. Never heard of it before, however I stumbled across a post that said to change the addon player in the TMDB TV Shows addon from Tubed to YouTube, which I have done, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.
For example, I have Babylon 5 in my library. If I highlight it in any other widget the trailer plays, I assume from YouTube, but if I do the same in Bingeworthy TV shows a popup appears saying an add-on is required - Tubed.

Any idea why and how to stop this happening?
I have no idea about tubed.
Titan Bingie Mod
Music 
Hello and thank you very much for this skin, which is simply incredible. I've been using it for several months now and I won't be able to do without it! I've got a question to ask you, how did you manage to make it so that we can hear the generics? Sorry for my English, I'm French 😉
(2024-04-19, 15:06)MagSam Wrote: Hello and thank you very much for this skin, which is simply incredible. I've been using it for several months now and I won't be able to do without it! I've got a question to ask you, how did you manage to make it so that we can hear the generics? Sorry for my English, I'm French 😉
Not sure what you mean by Generics.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2024-04-19, 15:06)MagSam Wrote: Hello and thank you very much for this skin, which is simply incredible. I've been using it for several months now and I won't be able to do without it! I've got a question to ask you, how did you manage to make it so that we can hear the generics? Sorry for my English, I'm French 😉
Do you mean the TV theme songs? If so I use TV Tunes and I have TV show themes downloaded for my TV shows.
Titan Bingie Mod
Wink 
Yes, that's it, the theme songs. Thanks for the info on TV tunes, which I don't know. I don't really know how it works, so I'll look into it a bit.
(2024-04-19, 16:00)MagSam Wrote: Yes, that's it, the theme songs. Thanks for the info on TV tunes, which I don't know. I don't really know how it works, so I'll look into it a bit.

Here is a link for TvTunes

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...drive_link
Titan Bingie Mod
  • 443(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan BINGIE MOD v1 (UPDATED - 07/24/2020)0