• 204(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
(2013-03-01, 00:01)pritect Wrote: Here is another mirror from sweden http://dump.eriklarsson.eu/Ember_1.3.0.10.zip

And I still get this errormessage on my windows server 2008 r2 machine

Do i need any aditional components to make it run?

I will check this tomorrow on my own 2008 R2
(2013-03-01, 00:20)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-03-01, 00:01)pritect Wrote: Here is another mirror from sweden http://dump.eriklarsson.eu/Ember_1.3.0.10.zip

And I still get this errormessage on my windows server 2008 r2 machine

Do i need any aditional components to make it run?

I will check this tomorrow on my own 2008 R2

Very nice, the server is freshly installed, so I haven't tried it before. Please let me know if i can assist in any way, logfiles or something
@Dan, thanks for the update... but I am still having an issue with scraping movies. I have always right clicked the movie and selected re-scrape, giving me the opportunity to select the posters and fanart manually all at once. This doesn't work for movies in your version, but it does for TV Shows, why is that?
(2013-02-26, 08:52)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-02-26, 02:50)Struikrover Wrote: Hey guys,

Whenever I scrape movies with ember it gets me the poster and fanart nicely, but no usable extrathumbs. I can select the images to be used for extrathumbs under the fanart window, but no matter what quality I select (large, normal, or small) the final extrathumbs are always bad quality (look like small resolution or very badly compressed images). I have had this issue probably since versions 1.3.05. I somehow hoped the problem would resolve itself but it hasn't =( The problem is that I have to use the frame extractor to get my extrathumbs, which is okay but it takes so much more time. Has anyone experienced this problem, or might know why it does this? I am thoroughly puzzled - please help HuhConfused Happy to post pics to illustrate the problem if that helps....

you can set the quality in settings - pictures - native scraper. Standard is thumb (the smallest size). The option calls Extrathumb size, top right corner.

(2013-02-26, 05:49)boblinthewild Wrote:
(2013-02-25, 08:03)mojo_lo Wrote: Downloading of the poster (actually a thumbnail screenshot) when scraping an episode seems flaky. Usually it doesn't work at all. Is anyone else having this problem?

I am having this problem since 1.3.0.9. The previous release worked great for TV shows, but the IMDB scraper didn't work. Not sure which problem is worse ...

Can you upload a sample image?

Found the problem - TMDB extrathumbs size was set to thumbs under scrapers. Ember now works a treat =)
Hi Dan,

Thanks for new version.

Wondering if you can add a feature that was in early versions of Ember :

When manually scraping, there used to be a way to put a checkmark on all fanarts to save them at extrathumbs.

Now we have to check them one by one. Sometimes there are like 12 of them and it gets tedious

Thanks

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
Maybe I'm missing the option, but is there a way to prevent the .actors folder from being created when I scrape a movie? I want the actor links in the NFO file, but not that folder. Thanks in advance.
(2013-02-28, 23:17)DanCooper Wrote: Whoop whoop, new Ember 1.3.0.10 released Big Grin

Changelog:

fixed: YouTube trailer downloading
fixed: installation wizard (Frodo buttons added)
fixed: actor thumbs are stored during auto scraping
fixed: IMDB search results, exact matches have now the highest priority
fixed: F5/refresh now save the changes into database
added: *.webm to valid video extensions list
added: Watched! button in Edit Movie window thx to cocotus
added: Trakt.tv Playcount Sync (Settings->Miscellaneuos) thx to cocotus
added: substantially expanded Movie List Exporter thx to cocotus

added: native TMDB scraper, first beta thx to m.savazzi
try it and report bugs to m.savazzi

added option: Frodo compatible VIDEO_TS File Placement/Naming (Settings->Movies->Files and Sources)
Ember save trailers, posters, fanarts, extrathumbs, actorthumbs and nfo's in the right place and name it correctly for Frodo if it a VIDEO_TS or BDMV folder

added option: <movie>.nfo (Stack) (Settings->Movies->Files and Sources)
Ember stack <movie>.nfo, <movie>-poster.jpg, <movie>-fanart.jpg and trailers automatically for Frodo (remove CD1/DVD1 from filename)

... and many other small fixes that I can not remember

The language packages follow once everything is translated.
Please help with the translation!: Transifex

If somebody wants to send a small donation: Donation for DanCooper

Download links:
share-online
uploaded
4shared
FTP (Texas)
FTP (Paris)

Looks like there a few more details on the changes from Cocotus here.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1346854
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
What is the best way to install v1.3.0.10 if v1.3.0.9 is existing?

Simply delete everything other than AdvanceSettings, Settings, and media.emm? And then unzip in to desired folder.

Or, run a full install?
quickie " just a fyi"
i think im in 120 dpi the wizard looks like this.
(2013-03-01, 03:00)CaptainKen Wrote: What is the best way to install v1.3.0.10 if v1.3.0.9 is existing?

Simply delete everything other than AdvanceSettings, Settings, and media.emm? And then unzip in to desired folder.

Or, run a full install?
just overwrite all files -

Best way to get xbmc to recognize local trailers? I have spent the last few weeks manually adding local trailers to existing library content... if I update xbmc with ember will this update the trailers in xbmc?
I just deleted 1.3.0.9 altogether only thing takes more time to load movies etc but this way I can test 1.3.0.10 on it own. I like the Frodo buttons in setup.
Trakt.TV is cool do you plan to add TV Shows also?
Thank you Dan, Cocotus and m.savazzi for the tremendous amount of work you've all teamed up to do!

I kept the AdvanceSettings, Settings, and media.emm files, but overwrote all others. Starting EMM for first time put me in Wizard and I chose the Frodo options.

Hopefully I'm simply doing something incorrectly, as I'm having these issues.

Export Movie List issues:
1) Filter doesn't work at all for Source Folder.
2) New and Reset buttons are always dimmed no matter what I do.
3) Man that Filter list of sources is tiny. Please consider making that list wider and taller.

Note, items 1 and 2 above did work in version .9 before upgrading to .10.

Scraping issues:
I tried to rescrape "Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter [OffLine]" and "The Bourne Identity 2002 [OffLine]" with all Global Scraper fields disabled except for Cast, because I only want to scrape for Actors. I cancelled out of the Poster and Fanart selection windows. Now EMM doesn't recognize these movies, even though the nfo's haven't been touched. After experiencing this issue I renamed the nfo's from movie.nfo to <movie>.nfo but still no luck.

EDIT: EMM recognizes the movies, but not the poster or fanart and no .Actors folder was created.

EDIT2: I deleted EMM install folder and unzipped new version to it. I then walked through the wizard adding some sources.
Now poster and fanart for two above movies show up, but not any others. Shall I assume that this is because those are the only ones using Frodo naming conventions such as "Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter [OffLine]-fanart.jpg"? Does seem to make sense that once you choose Frodo settings, that it won't recognize anything other than that naming convention?

What's also interesting is that now fanart and posters for only the two above named movies are showing up in newly created html. Those are also the only movies available in Bulk Renamer.
1.3.0.10 crashes on me when scraping movies and I get advancesetting,xml denied errors also. I right click on ember folder and unchecked read only so no idea. I disable TMDB and stop crash but still getting advancesetting errors
(2013-03-01, 05:07)Randall Lind Wrote: 1.3.0.10 crashes on me when scraping movies and I get advancesetting,xml denied errors also. I right click on ember folder and unchecked read only so no idea. I disable TMDB and stop crash but still getting advancesetting errors

This is most likely a windows permissions issue. You'll need to make sure the EMM parent folder and all child folders have either Full or Modify permissions.
  • 204(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26