pandora or netflix on eden?
Title says it all, Is there anyway to get netflix and/or pandora working on xbmc eden? I've find information that lead me to believe they work on the non beta version but not much about how to use them with eden?

thanks!
There's a NetFlix add-on that should work in Eden. Also I wrote an article on wiki.xbmc.org describing a diy way to use NetFlix.

JR
Pandora works on Eden. The thread in the forums has a link to the github page where you can download it. I have posted numerous times in that thread on how to install from git. Search my posts there and you will find your answer.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
jhsrennie Wrote:There's a NetFlix add-on that should work in Eden. Also I wrote an article on wiki.xbmc.org describing a diy way to use NetFlix.

JR

can you post links? a addon for eden that gets netflix working would be awesome but I haven't been able to find it?
htpc guy Wrote:Pandora works on Eden. The thread in the forums has a link to the github page where you can download it. I have posted numerous times in that thread on how to install from git. Search my posts there and you will find your answer.

thanks!, got it workingSmile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pandora or netflix on eden?0