• 38(current)
[RELEASE] Twitch.tv
(2017-03-31, 22:19)anxdpanic Wrote: For V2 a new oauth token is required
You can get this now by going to: Settings - Login - Get OAuth token

If you already generated the new token: Can also try going to Settings - Cache - Reset function cache

Thanks. It solved the problem!

Congrats for this plugin and keep up the good work. Smile
When browsing into the past broadcasts of for example www.twitch.tv/gronkh it gives the error of "no videos found" with the beta. Sad

Edit: Nvm my fault
I get a message "No Video" when I go to Following/Channels/Channels_Name/Past Broadcast , but there are videos.

(Twitch V2 )

The Twitch v1.4.6 gaves me Http error since yesterday

Also with the new V2 , I get message Client ID mismatch , even if I go to the site and generate a token with my connected account twitch. I also Reset Function Cache
(2017-04-05, 01:42)jeks Wrote: I get a message "No Video" when I go to Following/Channels/Channels_Name/Past Broadcast , but there are videos.

(Twitch V2 )

The Twitch v1.4.6 gaves me Http error since yesterday

Also with the new V2 , I get message Client ID mismatch , even if I go to the site and generate a token with my connected account twitch. I also Reset Function Cache

Today i am watching past broadcast without problems on v1.4.6_v2
What channel are you trying?
Keep getting "No Live Data Found" when trying to watch certain streamers. Have gotten it on Destiny and Lirik so far. Any fix?
@jeks If you've entered a Client-ID in Settings - Developer, remove that. If you've never placed a client-id in the Settings, and confirmed there isn't one present please provide a debug log (wiki)

As for no videos in V2, if you can provide example channels or a debug log (wiki) with you trying those channels it would be helpful.

@koicks: #550
Debug Log (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki)Add-ons
(2017-03-31, 11:54)anxdpanic Wrote: Should resolve the current issues: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/anxdpa...alpha2.zip * edit: updated link

Just installed it, thanks!

Question: Will this auto-update if a new version is released in the Official repository or will I have to uninstall this one and reinstall the official release?
(2017-04-05, 18:29)koicks Wrote: Keep getting "No Live Data Found" when trying to watch certain streamers. Have gotten it on Destiny and Lirik so far. Any fix?

I am getting the same problem.. I don't seem to be able to see some streamers and some works fine..

I hope I got the right part of the log..

https://pastebin.com/Vc5LyJtq
(2017-04-05, 18:29)koicks Wrote: Keep getting "No Live Data Found" when trying to watch certain streamers. Have gotten it on Destiny and Lirik so far. Any fix?

Same issue here, even with the new version linked on last page (1.4.6~alpha2)
It is the addition of a bunch of new transcodes. I'd suggest at this point using the V2 alphas where this is no longer an issue. I'm focusing my efforts on getting that to release atm, there may still be changes come beta/release, though it has been stable through-out at this point.

It will require a new OAuth token to be generated from within the add-on settings. (do NOT add client-id)

The repository zip to install V2 test releases is repository zip

And either option will be updated upon release.
@anxdpanic: It would be nice if You can keep the old branch, as Twitch V2 is not working on my enigma2 Kodi 16 (cant upgrade to 17 as it is not available). :-(

After clicking on "Get OAuth token" Kodi just crashes.

23:13:41 T:2390750240 ERROR: /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/backends/__init__.py:7: UserWarning: Module requests was already imported from /media/hdd/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/__init__.pyo, but /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages is being added to sys.path
import pkg_resources
23:13:41 T:2390750240 ERROR: /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cryptography/hazmat/backends/__init__.py:7: UserWarning: Module six was already imported from /media/hdd/.kodi/addons/script.module.six/lib/six.pyo, but /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages is being added to sys.path
import pkg_resources

edit: Or can I somehow manually setup OAuth token? Because changing oauth_client_id in settings.xml on /media/hdd/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.twitch/ is not working.

Also there "oauth_client_id" and "oauth_clientid" in the settings.xml. Is this correct?

edit 2: More from Kodi.log:

23:15:13 T:3042881536 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.twitch/createFollowingList
23:15:13 T:2438661152 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: Failed to import _strptime because the import lockis held by another thread.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/media/hdd/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.twitch/resources/lib/service.py", line 108, in <module>
if (timestamp is None) or (get_stamp_diff(timestamp) >= delay_time):
File "/media/hdd/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.twitch/resources/lib/addon/utils.py", line 173, in get_stamp_diff
stamp_datetime = datetime(*(time.strptime(current_stamp, stamp_format)[0:6])) # datetime.strptime has issues
ImportError: Failed to import _strptime because the import lockis held by another thread.
-->End of Python script error report<--
23:15:13 T:3042881536 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.twitch/createFollowingList) failed
23:15:13 T:3042881536 DEBUG: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory ()
23:15:13 T:3042881536 DEBUG: ParentPath = [plugin://plugin.video.twitch/createFollowingList]
23:15:13 T:2364929056 DEBUG: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
23:15:13 T:3042881536 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
23:15:13 T:2364929056 DEBUG: Thread BackgroundLoader 2364929056 terminating
23:15:14 T:2438661152 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(0, /media/hdd/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.twitch/resources/lib/service.py): the python script "/media/hdd/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.twitch/resources/lib/service.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon7xbmcgui6WindowE
23:15:14 T:2438661152 INFO: Python script stopped
23:15:14 T:2438661152 DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 2438661152 terminating
(2017-04-09, 23:06)anxdpanic Wrote: It is the addition of a bunch of new transcodes. I'd suggest at this point using the V2 alphas where this is no longer an issue. I'm focusing my efforts on getting that to release atm, there may still be changes come beta/release, though it has been stable through-out at this point.

It will require a new OAuth token to be generated from within the add-on settings. (do NOT add client-id)

The repository zip to install V2 test releases is repository zip

And either option will be updated upon release.

Works great! I tested all the live streams that I could and never got the 'no live data' error so I think this has fixed the issue. Thanks!
That looks to be a user environment issue, that can likely be resolved.
The client id setting was changed as it is not intended to be used unless you know how to configure your twitch application for the redirect and generating of the token. (leave it blank)

In the mean time, will pm you the link to generate so you can see if it is usable beyond that for you. * edit nm I guess I can't do that even.
@anxdpanic: Im registered at github, if that helps.

Also: I already manually generated an OAuth Token. And I replaced oauth token settings in settings.xml, but still crashing anyway (look the logs).
From the log, it looks like you have a bad installation of the add-on.

ParentPath = [plugin://plugin.video.twitch/createFollowingList] <-- that is a V1 route
where service.py is from V2
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Twitch.tv8