• 29(current)
[RELEASE] Twitch.tv
Can someone please tell how to login to my account? Where can I get this oauth token? And what about the client token where do I need this one?
(2016-07-21, 18:29)McGeifer Wrote: Can someone please tell how to login to my account? Where can I get this oauth token?
https://twitchapps.com/tmi/ is one option

Quote:And what about the client token where do I need this one?
Nothing we users need to worry about, only the developers of the add-on, and this is already taken care of.
Thank you very much Wink
I am having issues with a stream today, and it's just one, all others I have tried seems to work fine, and it's:
https://www.twitch.tv/dota2ti

I get a popup where it says:
"Twitch error: Check the log for more information"

And in the log I have:
Quote:18:39:58 T:2828 NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/playLive/dota2ti/-2/" matches rule for function "playLive"
18:40:00 T:2828 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: u'720p60' is not in list
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.twitch\resources\lib\__run__.py", line 7, in <module>
sys.exit(PLUGIN.run())
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 332, in run
items = self._dispatch(self.request.path)
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 306, in _dispatch
listitems = view_func(**items)
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.twitch\resources\lib\exception.py", line 11, in wrapper
return func(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.twitch\resources\lib\routes.py", line 291, in playLive
stream['path'] = TWITCHTV.getLiveStream(name, videoQuality)
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.twitch\resources\lib\twitch\api.py", line 197, in getLiveStream
playlist = M3UPlaylist(data)
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.twitch\resources\lib\twitch\utils.py", line 115, in __init__
qualityInt = self.qualityList.index(quality)
ValueError: u'720p60' is not in list
-->End of Python script error report<--
18:40:01 T:5820 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.twitch/playLive/dota2ti/-2/]
^^ Same, just as TI6 has started! Sad
Same problem here with the https://www.twitch.tv/dota2ti stream, I guess it's because its something to do with 1080p60fps streams.
Yeah I changed settings as I had it on "Best possible" I only need 720p (old plasma TV) and still same error. I'm temporarily using livestreamer+MPC-HC, here's to hoping this can be fixed as nothing beats the Kodi way!
I thought it was my Kodi installation that was preventing me from watching ti6 and spent a frustrating day backing up, performing a fresh install and then restoring everything only to realize it was the stream itself.

However, I found a solution to watch ti6 English streams on Kodi. Downloading an m3u file from this site http://pwn.sh/tools/getstream.html (I have only tested the 720p30fps stream files) then I opened it with mxplayer Android app. In mxplayer tools>share and selected open with media player via yatse remote on android and the stream will appear on Kodi.
Hope that is a workaround for some until compatibility is added on this add-on. Also amazing work so far on this add-on by the way been enjoying it for months.
To fix the problem with the 'The International' streams, you've to edit the 'constants.py' file.

In these files you've to change the following from this:
Code:
QUALITY_LIST_STREAM = ['Source', 'High', 'Medium', 'Low', 'Mobile']
QUALITY_LIST_VIDEO =  ['live',   '720p', '480p', '360p', '226p']

to this:
Code:
QUALITY_LIST_STREAM = ['Source', 'High', '720p60', '720p30', '540p30', '480p30', '360p30', '240p30', '144p30', 'Medium', 'Low', 'Mobile']
QUALITY_LIST_VIDEO =  ['live',   '720p', '720p60', '720p30', '540p30', '480p30', '360p30', '240p30', '144p30', '480p', '360p', '226p']

This should not affect any other streams, but it will allow the additional stream resolutions and frame rates to be accepted by the playlist parser.

It will not change the list of resolutions shown in the settings menu and you probably can not change the resolution there for any of the additional ones.
Thanks Traxer, it worked just fine!
@Traxer, where is exactly the destination of 'constants.py' file to change it? Or for easier if you can upload it directly here. Thanks.
You can find at "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.twitch/resources/lib/twitch".
Thanks @parcel. In my SPMC Android box the destination is:" /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc16/files/.spmc/addons/plugin.video.twitch/resources/lib/twitch"
I have uploaded the edited constants.py file as @Traxer wrote above http://www52.zippyshare.com/v/FOgfKji0/file.html
I have been unable to play VODs/past broadcasts since Saturday. The brief error message on screen says something about "http://" not available or something to that affect. Has anyone else noticed this? Here is error report:

"08:34:37 T:2288 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
08:34:37 T:2288 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
08:34:37 T:2288 NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/playVideo/v81446951/-2/" matches rule for function "playVideo"
08:34:39 T:2192 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.twitch/playVideo/v81446951/-2/]
08:34:39 T:3972 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false"

Doesn't seem to provide much information. This is also on version 1.4.2
Thanks so much Traxer, it is working. +Repped
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Twitch.tv8