last added list under frodo different?
Am I going crazy or does the Last Added for movies act differently under Frodo compared to Eden?
It's now based off the file date (so whenever the file was downloaded/created on the computer) vs when it was added to XBMC.
It does, by default now it adds movies to the library based on the files modify time.

add the below to your advancedsettings.xml:

<videolibrary>
<dateadded>0</dateadded>
</videolibrary>

that will restore it back to the way eden did it.
Okay. Good to know I'm not crazy. Now i just have to decide which way I want it Thanks for the code for advanced in case I want to do that
(2012-11-28, 02:21)Ned Scott Wrote: It's now based off the file date (so whenever the file was downloaded/created on the computer) vs when it was added to XBMC.

Is this true for TV show episodes as well? That might explain some "odd" behaviors I've been seeing in Frodo beta 1 when trying to reorder that list using the old trick of refreshing the data.

(2012-11-28, 04:37)pkscuot Wrote:
(2012-11-28, 02:21)Ned Scott Wrote: It's now based off the file date (so whenever the file was downloaded/created on the computer) vs when it was added to XBMC.

Is this true for TV show episodes as well? That might explain some "odd" behaviors I've been seeing in Frodo beta 1 when trying to reorder that list using the old trick of refreshing the data.

sounds like it Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
last added list under frodo different?0