IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP
(2014-03-26, 10:49)qzem Wrote: I have a problem, when I go on a program in my list which stream is temporaly unavailible or that is encrypted. It just says buffering and xbmc doesn't responde to anything, I can't switch channel or stop LiveTV or anyhting. The mouse is moving although but no respons to clicking, Then I have to close xbmc with Alt-F4 or kill the process in task manager. Yesterday I have set up my xbmc to automaticaly start last played IPTV program, and then when it freezed on such progrem, even when I restared the xbmc, it freezed again. Can you please add some cheking if the channel doesn't load in 10 or 15 secconds, than it should stops buffering and let the user switch to another channel.

Just pres "X" on keybord,don kill proces.
On setttings xbmc-live tv-play unchek "play from last channel"

(2014-03-26, 13:51)hasamba Wrote: Hi all,
i found this amazing list full of playlists that updates Regularly‏, (https://github.com/Nobody28/IPTV-List-Up...ist/de.txt)
each individual playlist is playable through iptvsimple,
is there a way to merge all playlists into one that will update automatically from this site?
You do not have to bother,Author dellete list...(I think list from Teledunet,They change hash every day)

sorry my mistake.
Direct ...no way with PVR
You must create bat-script to take all .m3u files. This m3u files include more .m3u files,convert in pvr visual code.I do this but only with epg,i think this is the same but you must create list every day(for EPG is on 5 days).
Hard work
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6

Messages In This Thread
Problem with HLS - by san77 - 2013-10-31, 17:23
RE: IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP - by Angelinas - 2014-03-26, 16:49
Channel Logo issues - by cdonnie - 2014-03-28, 09:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTVSimple PVR-addon with XMLTV EGP14