XBMC Wiki is temp down, we know
Following a nasty database corruption that may or may not have been my fault *cough*, xbmc.org is back online. The forums weren't effected, thankfully.

However, the XBMC Wiki is still offline, but will be back online in a few hours or less.

Until then, Google has cached pretty much every wiki page we have, so most of the content can still be found. Just search for it on Google and select "cache" from the little drop down menu next to the search result. You can even put in wiki URLs into Google and it should pop out what you need with a cache link.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
If there's something you can't find in Google Cache, feel free to request the info here and I'll pull it out of my local copy.
I see the wiki is back up with a note that "New login/account signup will be working soon." I tried logging in with my current wiki account to edit the info page for Artist Slideshow, but it said my username was not found. Will the old usernames be coming back, or should I plan on creating an account again once the signups are working?
(2013-07-21, 20:43)pkscuot Wrote: I see the wiki is back up with a note that "New login/account signup will be working soon." I tried logging in with my current wiki account to edit the info page for Artist Slideshow, but it said my username was not found. Will the old usernames be coming back, or should I plan on creating an account again once the signups are working?

Currently the user database has been reset. We could restore the user DB for the wiki from last year. The long term goal has always been to hook wiki login to the forum so people don't have to create an account for every site/service, but it takes time (and some server updates). So for the time being it's just easiest to recreate the accounts. Edit history and user pages still exist, though.

See the new Special:RequestAccount (wiki) page.
Also, very sorry for any inconvenience to everyone. As soon as we can make it easier to log in, we will.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Wiki is temp down, we know1