• 16(current)
Release equilibrium [Gotham Alpha]
Hey butcha, so how is this going?

Btw saw your skin videos on youtube and the skin is even more impressive that i could imagine with you screenshoots!
Can you give us more feedback how far is the skin done? (And maybe a git or similar download link? Big Grin)
Well the youtube video is outdated Smile I'm still working on annoying stuff like, settings, skin settings, dialogs, osd, info screens etc. ...

Already said some posts ago, download link will be ready in about 2 - 3 months ...
Sweet Big Grin I'll keep this topic in my watch list.
I think that this topic is my WIP Top Viewing of all times Big Grin
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
Thanx guys Smile

Just finished live tv home menu with recordings widgets:

Keep up good work Wink
Looks like you're making good use of my icons, a credit would be nice :p
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Ofcourse mate, i just thought i'll do it once the skin is released for the public.
(2014-04-20, 17:04)butchabay Wrote: Ofcourse mate, i just thought i'll do it once the skin is released for the public.

Np Smile Looking forward to testing this out - your fault if I have an anticipation heart attack.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Love the skin, but what I don't like is the backgrounds using fanart. It's because they are so 'greyed-out' to fit into the profile of the skin. To me it just defies the whole idea of using fanarts.
Perhaps a reverse option can be implemented (white lettering etc) so you can see the backgrounds as-is.

Regards,

Bert
I like it this way, i hate showing fanart without overlay and this was my intension from the beginning.
(2014-04-20, 20:22)Piers Wrote:
(2014-04-20, 17:04)butchabay Wrote: Ofcourse mate, i just thought i'll do it once the skin is released for the public.

Np Smile Looking forward to testing this out - your fault if I have an anticipation heart attack.

Credits for your Metro Icon Generator, see first post and +1 Reputation Tongue
To all followers of this thread:

I'm searching for a new skin name, zbox was just the project name and could be confusing with zotac boxes ... so i came to the idea for a new name:

nebula

Thoughts ? Suggestions ?
nebula is better then zbox.

any idea when a alpha or beta will be out?
Nebula is really cool buddy
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
equilibrium [Gotham Alpha]17