• 91(current)
[Archive] Arctic
grab it from github, and unzip in your addons directory.. will work with gotham, just not from the repo
For me it works already. I find the whole submenu thing instead of going right to the media tediuos though.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2014-05-09, 11:23)patseguin Wrote: For me it works already. I find the whole submenu thing instead of going right to the media tediuos though.

Just change the setting (either "press up for submenu and press ok for content" or "press ok for submenu")
(2014-05-09, 06:04)ghostelement Wrote: Any ETA on a release for Gotham?

First off it works for me on Gotham final release. Secondly jurialmonkey is hard at work on finishing eminence, finishing school and is working on article mkiii behind the scenes. So please be patient as he is donating his time to us.
Is it possible to have an option to disable the "XBMC" logo from your skin ? I disabled it from general settings because I had 2 logo (frodo/eden/gotham + Arctic).

At least is t possible to replace this old xbmc logo with the new gotham logo on a black patterne (and not grey) ?

Thank you very much
(2014-05-09, 06:06)el_cabong Wrote: grab it from github, and unzip in your addons directory.. will work with gotham, just not from the repo

Does not install for me in Gotham 13.1 beta1. Says dependencies not met when installing as Zip file. Im on newest OSX

Any one else has this?
(2014-05-14, 09:07)jobespierre Wrote:
(2014-05-09, 06:06)el_cabong Wrote: grab it from github, and unzip in your addons directory.. will work with gotham, just not from the repo

Does not install for me in Gotham 13.1 beta1. Says dependencies not met when installing as Zip file. Im on newest OSX

Any one else has this?

Don't install as zip, but unzip on your computer and move the folder to ~\*your username*\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons
so you get ~\addons\skin.arctic\1080i etc

EDIT: changed the file path, was referring to the wrong one... #$&%! yeah thats a good way to help people..
Tx Smobbo!
jurialmunkey

Could u please update to Gotham? Thank friend

@Smobbo the subtitle section is not working i think jurialmunkey has to update this skin Sad
Skins: Arctic & 1080XF
@JurialMonkey: Hope all is good with you. Just reporting a small glitch in the detailed extras list screen (VideoExtras add-on). The flags for the play state and the video lengths are missing; extras image thumbs are showing stretched horizontally as well. They should appear as per image of Confluence (below) or any icons the skinner prefers that could provide the same purpose, as follows:
1) Tick means the video has been watched completely
2) Play icon means the video has been partially watched and is resumable from where it was left.
3) Empty means the video hasn't been watched yet

As per Confluence:
Current missing indicators and lengths in Artic detailed extras list:
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
(2014-05-14, 21:40)Cashtro Wrote: jurialmunkey

Could u please update to Gotham? Thank friend

@Smobbo the subtitle section is not working i think jurialmunkey has to update this skin Sad

The subtitle section is actually working, but you can't really see it Wink.

If i'm correct you only see the different providers you have installed when you search for a subtitle in a movie/episode. At this point it is actually looking for subtitles at your preferred provider. After a while you can press left and it will show the result, however you don't know when it is done looking for subtitles, or if it has found any until you press left Wink (and you can't do that until its done, yeah i know a catch22 Smile ).

So it is working, but not very usable Confused

@JM, good luck with your exams and we look forward to your return Wink !
... and a heads up regarding new DialogVideoInfo control statements for TvTunes and VideoExtras for Gotham (there are some changes in the arguments. For clarification read here). They both now support music videos, besides usual movies and TV shows:

TvTunes: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...eoInfo.xml
VideoExtras: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...ifications

Have a good one!
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
There is no widget on simple home screen. My version is arctic 0.6.5

EDIT : issue with skin.widget. Solved with 0.0.29 (see thread)
Am I crazy or is there no way to select 'favorites' in Rom Collection Browser?
(2014-05-14, 09:23)Smobbo Wrote: Don't install as zip, but unzip on your computer and move the folder to ~/userdata/addons
so you get ~/userdata/addons/skin.arctic/1080i etc

This looks amazing so I might try it - but I have gotham. When I extract folder it is named "skin.arctic-master" - should this make any difference to the above process?

Thanks
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Archive] Arctic24