• 102(current)
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)
(2014-04-15, 21:42)warlion Wrote: Maniac i dont had access to the pvr i was using the changes from anti2k but he close his git account , if you can take anti2k work and continue will be great if you need that i add something to the git just let me know

(2014-04-15, 21:34)snyft Wrote:
(2014-04-15, 20:19)warlion Wrote: settings
here if it helps.
http://pastebin.com/c3VBCHhe

thanks snyft
i know you are doing the correct to share your complete settings but i had to tell you the truth is going to be a pain in the *** to find the correct combination
can you share better a screen shot of the settings like this

skin/customizers/Customize top bar

and
skin/customizers/customize home windows furniture on the time panel

and BTW what version are you using?

Nice weather Color War!!
(2014-04-16, 01:41)MaxCore Wrote: Nice weather Color War!!

actually thats idea of ShadowTek

(2014-04-15, 23:06)LEDFan Wrote: 1- Transparency color in Widgets?

Is it possible to change the transparency in the Widgets? I have the color picker addon installed and I was able to change the transparency in Music, Movies and TV Shows Showcase views but I can't find a setting to achieve this for the Widgets. Is there any settings or can it be done or it's not possible?

i just check the code LedFan because there is a fanart as background it wont change if a add more transparency to the image

(2014-04-16, 01:05)patseguin Wrote: I looked in the Database folder on my other OpenElec machine and saw a bunch more files than were on my living room machine. They were mostly .db files but I copied everything in there onto the cleanly installed OE in my living room and now I get fanart in all my menu items. It must have something to do with my SQL database and certain files bring local somehow. I don't know what it was but after copying everything and rebooting, I now have fanart in movies, 3d movies, and TV shows.
good to know is about setting than skin thanks for sharing the info
(2014-04-15, 20:45)ShadowTek Wrote: I have an idea of something you could add to the new movie box set.

If there is no disk art for a movie in a set, you could implement something similar to what fmronan did in glassnox here

It adds CD art if you are missing it. Just a thought.
i dont get it ??
(2014-04-16, 03:30)warlion Wrote:
(2014-04-15, 23:06)LEDFan Wrote: 1- Transparency color in Widgets?

Is it possible to change the transparency in the Widgets? I have the color picker addon installed and I was able to change the transparency in Music, Movies and TV Shows Showcase views but I can't find a setting to achieve this for the Widgets. Is there any settings or can it be done or it's not possible?

i just check the code LedFan because there is a fanart as background it wont change if a add more transparency to the image
Ahh that's just too bad. Thanks for having checked that anyway. If you ever find a way go ahead... Smile
Hey Warlion,

Just updated to the latest git and was wondering if this is normal (yellow boxes) -

The number of songs never show up for all albums even though they are tagged correctly and is something missing in the left yellow box?

P.S. I'm not sure if I should post this here or in neurosis13 thread.
the first one must be neurosis missing image it happend in all cds?
second is the amount songs in the album do you use local .nfo?
(2014-04-16, 04:05)warlion Wrote: the first one must be neurosis missing image it happend in all cds?

Yeah it happens in all CDs.

Quote:second is the amount songs in the album do you use local .nfo?

I use local nfo for some albums but not all. Thanks for letting me know. I'll try adding track information to the nfo.
then meaby your path for the colored flags is wrong
try changing your settings on the customize icons on the audio flags to default i guess is a missing img, if you had a correct path on your settings then is a missing , thats with neurosis
(2014-04-15, 23:27)warlion Wrote:
(2014-04-15, 23:06)LEDFan Wrote: 2- Rating for music:

How can we rate the music? Is there a place within the skin we can rate an album or songs OR does that has to come from the files (in this case MP3 tags) or can it be done within the NFO files? I've tried changing the album.NFO file from

I am using an older version I think it is 4.1.9.7 or something like that. When a song is playing in the view you showed, hit backspace, you will see an arrow up above the stars and arrow down under the stars will appear. press UP and it gives a star, two times..two stars and so on. Hit down decrease stars.
If this have been modified lately......I dont know, but in mine works.
thats for songs, but there is not for rating albumbs
(2014-04-16, 04:57)warlion Wrote: thats for songs, but there is not for rating albumbs

That is right, songs, He is asking "an album or songs"

Got new assignment Warlion.....album rating......jaja, just kidding
i been trying but cant find a way to do it lol

(2014-04-15, 20:45)ShadowTek Wrote: I have an idea of something you could add to the new movie box set.

If there is no disk art for a movie in a set, you could implement something similar to what fmronan did in glassnox here

It adds CD art if you are missing it. Just a thought.

@ShadowTek do you mean something like this?

https://github.com/WarLion/skin.Aeon-Nox...ede70325b8
Edit: Oups, just saw the previous posts, sorry I was building my post. ANyhow, my question is still valid I guess.

How the heck did you guys have these stars working for the rating? I searched all over Internet tonight, went through many threads here in the forum, tried many things on tags, NFO files, but I can't manage to rate my music at all! I always have 5 empty stars for all my music library. It seems very hard to find answers on this one.

Please, give me some hints.

(2014-03-14, 09:54)noonzascript Wrote: Image

5 stars shown here.

(2014-03-28, 00:21)woodside Wrote: Image

3 stars shown here.

(2014-03-02, 05:42)AssFaceBook Wrote: Image

One star shown here.

I'm just realizing these pictures are showing stars for songs... It's pretty hard to find answers on how rating a whole album.
Is there something I need to do to get the sets stuff working correctly? I have sets enabled under video settings and I get the set book and it opens in the Showcase view, but no cd art shows in the book even though I have one downloaded for each movie in the set. Also no info shows in the info panel when I highlight a set. It acts like there is data missing or something. I created the set (Paranormal Activity) within Gotham's GUI and I didn't think I needed to do anything else (like create an nfo). Is there something else I need to do?
@LEDFan, on my MCE remote, up and down is used for ratings so the up and down key on your keyboard should do the same. Hope that helps.

(2014-04-16, 04:20)warlion Wrote: then meaby your path for the colored flags is wrong
try changing your settings on the customize icons on the audio flags to default i guess is a missing img, if you had a correct path on your settings then is a missing , thats with neurosis

It's all correct because if I enter an album and highlight a song it shows the mp3, flac, etc icons. I posted this in the color mod thread anyway. Thanks for your help. Smile
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Warlion 4.1.9 (Aeon Nox-based, Gotham only)25