Android Change default subtitles offset ?
Is it possible to change the default subtitles offset setting when playing a video? Maybe through advancedsettings.xml? I like to see them with a fixed delay of 1.5, and the "set as defaults.." is not working for this. Any idea? Thanks!
Using the video OSD while watching a movie, under audio you should have a selection for Subtitle-offset, once set... the menu item for set for default for all videos should apply, but if you say it doesn't then this is probably what you're looking for..

file advancedsettings.xml

<advancedsettings>
<video>
<subsdelayrange>10</subsdelayrange> <!-- Delay range for subtitles, in seconds. -->
</video>
</advancedsettings>

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...ttings.xml
Thanks for your answer, but thats not the point. I dont want to extend the range of the subtitles could be delayed. I wanted to set a fixed delay value for all the subtitles in all the videos, In other words... when i enter to the osd the "subtitles offset" is to 0.00, and i want it to 1.5... always.

Thanks again!
Sorry for the necropost, but FTR I would also like this feature. The default timing of subtitles "spoilers" the line if you read it. A delay of between 1 and 2 seconds solves this problem, and I'd love an advancedsetting to have all of my subs to be delayed in this way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change default subtitles offset ?0