• 19(current)
Release Fuse
One more ...

This update looks fantastic. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the update
Awesome update! love the vertical look. Whats the widget settings like on it? Could we link to an addons video list for example? Wink

Also mouse and touch support? Would love to have a play with this! One day Smile Alpha?
Looks awesome! You're spoiling us with Fuse and Equilibrium Smile Thanks!
(2015-10-18, 13:57)sup3rlativ3 Wrote: Looks fantastic. I was worried this project was dead.

Don't worry, it's not dead Smile

(2015-10-18, 19:42)akya Wrote: Thanks for the progress update @butchabay

(2015-10-20, 00:28)jdoo Wrote: This update looks fantastic. Keep up the good work!

(2015-10-20, 04:45)Edworld Wrote: Thanks for the update

Thanx

(2015-10-28, 16:29)BL3ASBY Wrote: Awesome update! love the vertical look. Whats the widget settings like on it? Could we link to an addons video list for example? Wink

Also mouse and touch support? Would love to have a play with this! One day Smile Alpha?

The widgets are build in Playlists and they can be replaced by custom Playlists.
After Alpha is released, i really would like to integrate script.skin.shortcuts for flexible Home and Sub Menu (Widgets included)

Sorry, no mouse or touch support.

(2015-10-28, 16:54)GregN Wrote: Looks awesome! You're spoiling us with Fuse and Equilibrium Smile Thanks!

Smile Working on 2 projects takes time mate ..

Alpha Release Fuse will be for Kodi 16 Jarvis and should be ready for x-mas > No Promise !

Cheers dudes ...
Some progress, video section:

Thanks for the update. It's obviously hard to critique without using, but I fear this design is a step backwards in usability. If I am navigating the home menu with up/down, and then hit right to go into the widgets lists, I then need to hit "right" a few times to get to music clips, then "down" to get to that taylor swift video, then right to scroll through the videos? If I want to get to "TV Shows" I then need to hit up twice? If a key repeats or I accidentally hit up twice then to get back to where I was would take 7 button presses (down to videos, right 6 times to music clips, down to taylor swift).

Just something to think about, acceptance in my home is much higher on skins where directions do only one thing re: menus and views.

Hope that helps and I am really looking forward to this skin!
(2015-11-09, 20:14)jdoo Wrote: Thanks for the update. It's obviously hard to critique without using, but I fear this design is a step backwards in usability. If I am navigating the home menu with up/down, and then hit right to go into the widgets lists, I then need to hit "right" a few times to get to music clips, then "down" to get to that taylor swift video, then right to scroll through the videos? If I want to get to "TV Shows" I then need to hit up twice? If a key repeats or I accidentally hit up twice then to get back to where I was would take 7 button presses (down to videos, right 6 times to music clips, down to taylor swift).

Just something to think about, acceptance in my home is much higher on skins where directions do only one thing re: menus and views.

Thanx for your attention. This is how it works with multiple items on home. There is no other skin working differently.

Look at Hitchers ftv:

Up - Down Home items > Right to the widgets menu > Up-Down to choose section > Right to browse

Even you do more clicks, you'll get faster to your target without leaving completely home. That's the idea behind.

If I want to get to "TV Shows" I then need to hit up twice? > Not necessarily, you can press down or Backspace Smile

Cheers
Looking great so far Smile Will the horizontal view still be part of your skin?
(2015-11-09, 20:14)jdoo Wrote: Thanks for the update. It's obviously hard to critique without using, but I fear this design is a step backwards in usability. If I am navigating the home menu with up/down, and then hit right to go into the widgets lists, I then need to hit "right" a few times to get to music clips, then "down" to get to that taylor swift video, then right to scroll through the videos? If I want to get to "TV Shows" I then need to hit up twice? If a key repeats or I accidentally hit up twice then to get back to where I was would take 7 button presses (down to videos, right 6 times to music clips, down to taylor swift).

The number of key presses to get there would be exactly the same regardless of whether the menu is vertical or horizontal. Also the way list controls typically work in kodi is to remember the last focused position, so to get back to where you were should, technically, take only two presses (right then down).
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Apps Section with support for Rom Collection Browser:

This is looking better & better each day buddy.

How manageable are the widgets & can we have as many customs as we need?

ALPHA ME Smile would love to test.
This looks great...there are only three things I hope will be included:

1) horizontal menu
2) dark skin (this is really too bright for a night/dark environment)
3) Rotten Tomatoes icons and rating support

Make it real! ;-)
(2015-11-16, 13:31)BL3ASBY Wrote: This is looking better & better each day buddy.

How manageable are the widgets & can we have as many customs as we need?

ALPHA ME Smile would love to test.

Thanx. The widgets are configurable (not all yet, but that's the plan)
When alpha is released i'll let you know Smile

(2015-11-17, 00:48)Knight77 Wrote: This looks great...there are only three things I hope will be included:

1) horizontal menu
2) dark skin (this is really too bright for a night/dark environment)
3) Rotten Tomatoes icons and rating support

Make it real! ;-)

Thanx

1. It's on my todo list, hope i'll get it ready for alpha
2. see screen Smile
3. not high priority, but taking it in consideration

• 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fuse29