• 20(current)
Eurosport Player
(2017-11-05, 08:47)JinJin Wrote: you can change the max resolution in the inputstream adaptive settings. (addons - my addons - videoplayer inputstream). Eurosport streams @ 720p max
True, my fault. It will be available with version 2.0.6 that i still have to submit to the official repo.
Use the way described in the quote.
so I cant change the quality on this version?
Sure you can. Read my post Wink
ts just like a shortcut ive added, so you dont need to go all through kodi to get to the inputstream adaptive settings.
but im not pro on kodi and I cant find it. any small help for noobies?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_manager

Look at #2 first and 3rd picture. Then click on my addons and go to videoplayer inputstream addons. There you'll find the inputstream adaptive addon where you can change the settings.
find it but how to modify it to have 1080.
Turn on 'ignore display resolution' and set 'max resolution general decoder' to max. But as already mentioned eurosport only offers max 720p.
works, thanks Smile it was really easy Smile
you're right only 720p for eurosport.
This will work in every addons that offer the same stream as eurosport player?
This will only work for addons that use inputstream adaptive for (HLS and MPEG-DASH) playback.
(2018-01-23, 13:29)matti44 Wrote: Hi. I cant change the quality and I still have SD. Kodi version 17.6, addon version 2.0.5. On settings I have only View with 3 options that dont change the quality. Please help.
 Go to Add-ons > My addons > VideoPlayer InputStream > enable InputStream Adaptive if it's not yet enabled and select it, then go to Configure, then Max. Resolution secure decoder - make it Max. Then open the player again and you should see 1280 pixel stream, which is ok on 42 inch TV. Smile
JFYI:
The addon is now available in the official repo.
Source: https://github.com/JinRonin/plugin.video...portplayer

I have removed pydes as dependency and therefore user credentials will not be stored anymore. As long as you don't travel around different countries you should not be forced to re-sign in.
If you wish to reset your login details (token) just set the addon settings to default.

Eurosport Player will be removed from the kodinerds repo sooner or later.
Just wanted to say thank you for this!
in Kodi 18 it's working really NEAR perfect.

Sometimes just sometimes and very randomly "so I couldn't get a log" audio is becoming lost and I need change the language and back (I flipping between romanian and Turkey for fixing) it. When the audio lost "searching" appearing on the screen (Not buffering etc appearing as video showing perfectly) but it's really happening very random. Like sometimes audio is lost after 2 minutes and sometimes video/audio %100 working 2-3 hours.

This morning it happened too much so I started to logging and than now it wasn't happened in last 3 hours so I couldn't send any log Smile Angel
When olympic starts, its possible choose any olympic sport with mobile device if want watch some specified sport live. Does this kodi addon also support same so its possible choose any olympic sport?
i don't think eurosport will be showing every olympic sport, however, if you grab the iplayer from the official repo, on that is the red button, and the bbc seem to have about 12 or so different sports on each ' channel' on there, when it starts of course!
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eurosport Player5