Help with little tweaks
Hi all, Finally getting my Media Center near perfect for mine/my wifes needs thanks to those that have already provided advice for me. Its now running pretty smoothly apart from occasional crashes when playing live TV which I don't know why its happening but will see how that goes.

Reason for my post today was I was wondering if someone could advice on the last few tweaks for me.

1: We want it so that when you click Live TV from the home screen it opens up the EPG Timeline to show. I have gone in and edited IncludesHomeMenuItems.xml and changed:

<control type="button" id="90142">
<include>ButtonHomeSubCommonValues</include>
<label>19023</label>
<onclick>ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 32,0, 11,0)</onclick>
</control>

to:
<control type="button" id="90142">
<include>ButtonHomeSubCommonValues</include>
<label>19023</label>
<onclick>ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 31,0, 10,0)</onclick>
</control>

As I read elsewhere on the forum but it doesn't seem to work after a reboot. I did re-arrange the buttons on the side menu so that EPG is at the top but we would really like the guide showing every time we click LiveTV.

2: In the EPG: Timeline it gives 3 hours of TV shows we would like to reduce this to two possibly even 1 (like Sky's EPG) making things a bit bigger possibly even 6 channels at a time instead of the 9 will help my wife to see the guide much better and not moan about this.

I am using the default confluence skin and I have searched around the net but I can't see how to do this. Please could someone advise?

3: One other thing which I don't know if its actually easily achieveable but again in the EPG timeline we were wondering whether its possible to get the current shows to highlight in say a yellow instead of the line showing whats currently playing...or both?

If anyone is able to advise on any of thoes items I would so greatly appreciate it. I need to convince the wife the media center is the way forward but can only do so if its all working how she wants Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with little tweaks0