• 10(current)
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix
Small bug: When adding a Source and selecting the content type, the Settings Button is not visible/does not work to configure scraper options.
thank you scott967 for the MOD!
thx for the mod

is it possibel to make alternative mediacases aktiv? from this thread? http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=184816
it hink the skin is searching in the wrong folder
@kuldan
try that file, but make a backup of the old first

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1851665

@TrailFoX
just copy the xbt file to that folder \AppData Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq5.helixmod\media

and go to settings,appearance and change the theme of the skin using the xbt file
Hello .. I made the last changes .. now is returning almost to normal

I only have a problem .. I would fade into white banner (I do not know what to call it) to let me know .. I'll help with the images
I want this view

Now you see so

Then after these changes, if I move to the right can not display some info below

In the music section do not I see the date at the top

And the album cover i do not see well .. wonder if the right one can add the logo artist

I hope you understand .. thanks to those who will help me
Does someone know how to move that

if I change the x postion 1280 to lets say 1250

Quote: </control>
<control type="grouplist">
<posx>1250</posx>
<posy>514</posy>
<orientation>vertical</orientation>
<itemgap>0</itemgap>

I get this

is is cut off, can't find my mistake
ah thx! i put it in the wrong skin folder :/
(2014-12-04, 18:16)JimThend Wrote: Hello .. I made the last changes .. now is returning almost to normal

I only have a problem .. I would fade into white banner (I do not know what to call it) to let me know .. I'll help with the images
I want this view
-
-
I hope you understand .. thanks to those who will help me
ViewsRightList.xml

Remove image in line 188-194
change Line 273--279 in to this:
Code:
                        <control type="image">
                            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="60" time="0" condition="!Control.Hasfocus(51)">conditional</animation>
                            <posx>0</posx>
                            <posy>0</posy>
                            <width>680</width>
                            <height>50</height>
                            <texture flipx="true">gradient_button.png</texture>
                        </control>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Ooops never mind!
New update ver 6.1.3 available (see first post). This was tested on Helix RC2. The last changes were completed last week, so any problems identified since then in posts I haven't had a chance to look at yet (problems on RC1 diverted my attention but RC2 has fixed most of these (though one minor one seems to be deferred until after 14.0 is released.)

I anticipate doing a final update when 14.0 final is released (assume that will be pretty soon).

If something seems glitchy when installing, you might want to try a skin reset. One user had problems that seem like leftover skin settings from a previous install. Doing the reset should reset all the skin settings back to the default settings. (These settings are stored in your userdata guisettings.xml file.)

I did do some looking at the problem of activating or deactivating views doesn't seem to take effect until you exit the window (that the view change applies to such as "movies") and go back to the main (home) menu window, then re-enter the window. I'm guessing this is due to Kodi loading the window in "keep in memory" mode, and the window isn't reloaded when the views are changed. I don't see any easy way to force a reload of the window (neither ActivateWindow nor ReplaceWindow seem to do it). Possibly a script could do it.

(For those interested in nuts-and-bolts, when you leave the (de)activate views dialog window MQ 5 launches an "alarmclock" (you can see this in a debug log as alarm "refreshview") The alarm is set for 1 sec, then it sends an ActivateWindowAndFocus to go back to the eg Movies window.)

scott s.
(2014-12-05, 00:11)scott967 Wrote: New update ver 6.1.3 available (see first post). This was tested on Helix RC2. The last changes were completed last week, so any problems identified since then in posts I haven't had a chance to look at yet (problems on RC1 diverted my attention but RC2 has fixed most of these (though one minor one seems to be deferred until after 14.0 is released.)

I anticipate doing a final update when 14.0 final is released (assume that will be pretty soon).

If something seems glitchy when installing, you might want to try a skin reset. One user had problems that seem like leftover skin settings from a previous install. Doing the reset should reset all the skin settings back to the default settings. (These settings are stored in your userdata guisettings.xml file.)

I did do some looking at the problem of activating or deactivating views doesn't seem to take effect until you exit the window (that the view change applies to such as "movies") and go back to the main (home) menu window, then re-enter the window. I'm guessing this is due to Kodi loading the window in "keep in memory" mode, and the window isn't reloaded when the views are changed. I don't see any easy way to force a reload of the window (neither ActivateWindow nor ReplaceWindow seem to do it). Possibly a script could do it.

(For those interested in nuts-and-bolts, when you leave the (de)activate views dialog window MQ 5 launches an "alarmclock" (you can see this in a debug log as alarm "refreshview") The alarm is set for 1 sec, then it sends an ActivateWindowAndFocus to go back to the eg Movies window.)

scott s.
Where is EPG Now,EPG Next EPG Chanel....
Sub menu from home doesent work for epg,timer record...meny bugs for Live TV

Where is changig view in Channel & EPG Huh

@TrailFoX
ViewsRightList.xml
https://mega.co.nz/#!8lNX0ITJ!3gSFFy3SFD...rw6A0eN3Ng
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
working, thx!
(2014-12-04, 22:53)Angelinas Wrote: ViewsRightList.xml

Remove image in line 188-194
change Line 273--279 in to this:
Code:
                        <control type="image">
                            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="60" time="0" condition="!Control.Hasfocus(51)">conditional</animation>
                            <posx>0</posx>
                            <posy>0</posy>
                            <width>680</width>
                            <height>50</height>
                            <texture flipx="true">gradient_button.png</texture>
                        </control>

Perfect .. thanks +1 Laugh

I hope there is a chance to solve my other requests
(2014-12-04, 17:58)scorpie Wrote: @kuldan
try that file, but make a backup of the old first

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1851665

I'm not sure if I did it wrong, but that didn't change anything - but I haven't had that much time to test, I'll check it again next week when I'm back home...

Appreciate all your work, and if we get the kinks out of it, Aeon MQ5 may still be my skin of choice for a long time to come Smile
(2014-12-05, 00:38)Angelinas Wrote: Where is EPG Now,EPG Next EPG Chanel....
Sub menu from home doesent work for epg,timer record...meny bugs for Live TV

Where is changig view in Channel & EPG Huh

The new EPG views are new Helix features. As of 6.1.3, the goal was to get MQ 5 working with the Gotham features (and I fixed some stuff that never worked in Gotham BTW). I will wait for 14.0 to make sure there isn't any change before tackling the EPG views. The submenus for Live TV should all work. If they aren't need more info as to what steps you take and what windows come up.

In 6.1.4, PVR recordings view will now show disk space utilized/available on the backend -- Helix feature (requires support in your pvr client -- tested with pvr.wmc client ver 0.3.108):

scott s.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon MQ 5 for Kodi 14 Helix6