• 282(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Thanks mike! now i know what's wrong thenWink
I've lost unwatched episode count in BigFan. It's there in other views, just not in BigFan.
@mikesilvo164: it seems that today's skin shortcuts update did something to some of the widget labels or info-lines. In the screen-shot below the widget is In Cinemas, configured correctly, and labelled just "In Cinemas" but on writing the settings, skin shortcuts changed the label on its own to what is displayed below. Other things (Weather, Next Aired, Next Episodes, Playlist widgets) are unaffected.

Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Make sure you have the latest and greatest script.skinshortcuts from master (and yes, it was updated within the last hour, so really do), but be aware that if you use a non-repo version of the script, you stand a good chance of coming across bugs. In this case, you may - even after installing the newest version - need to re-assign your widgets for the labels to display correctly.
(2016-01-31, 12:41)Pienoet Wrote: Thanks mike! now i know what's wrong thenWink
Did a quick merge of the Krypton updates from BigNoid so you can try installing the latest master but expect some bugs (it was a really quick merge).
(2016-01-31, 17:49)YellowDog Wrote: I've lost unwatched episode count in BigFan. It's there in other views, just not in BigFan.
Fixed on Git.

And the streak of bugs noticed in the first two days continues... Maybe one day I will get it right the first time.
Ahhhhh, you're doing great!
(2016-01-31, 11:05)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-01-31, 00:17)rbrohman Wrote: Thanks for latest update Mike.

Since the update though I no longer see the time remaining label when watching video. Doesn't show when big or small is selected for this setting.
Small change. Press up after pressing "I" to toggle the time remaining on/off. It only has to be turned on once but can be toggled if you do not want it to display all the time.
Perfect, thanks! I like the ability to quickly toggle this on and off, so this is a real bonus.

As an aside, do you accept donations? I'm very thankful for all the work you continue to put in to this excellent skin.
I've had this problem for some time, in the info view under Rating it will show a formula for every TV Show or Movie. Example, Rating 7.8 the underneath 8%.1f (%i votes)

Anyone has any idea how to fix this?

Using newest Master build of the Skin.

Running Fritch's latest Krypton Build.

Thanks!

Hey im back again. I got some questions

1: i cannot find the where the option is for "LiveTV always visible"...meaning that even without internet the LiveTV section should be on...im still doin it manually editing the .py file...but i read somewhere that this option is now added? Where can i enable the option?

2: When using advanced widgets (Which really looks beautifull) i don't like 2 things...
2.1 At Start i don't see any widget on any section it loads in background like 1minute and then it does appear in any section... way i would like to somehow see it loading like spinning circle or something like that...
2.2 it seems to be a bug or something like that....when changing in add ons or going through menus or whatever i couldn't figure out ecsactly when it happens...and i come back to main menu where my widget is...it is again disappeared and seems to load from beginning in background...so again like 1 minute no widgets...i think it does not save it in cache what it found...and it does not load it probably...
Is there a way to config this manually till a update is gonna get pushed?
(2016-02-01, 06:42)Shinoby92 Wrote: Hey im back again. I got some questions

1: i cannot find the where the option is for "LiveTV always visible"...meaning that even without internet the LiveTV section should be on...im still doin it manually editing the .py file...but i read somewhere that this option is now added? Where can i enable the option?

2: When using advanced widgets (Which really looks beautifull) i don't like 2 things...
2.1 At Start i don't see any widget on any section it loads in background like 1minute and then it does appear in any section... way i would like to somehow see it loading like spinning circle or something like that...
2.2 it seems to be a bug or something like that....when changing in add ons or going through menus or whatever i couldn't figure out ecsactly when it happens...and i come back to main menu where my widget is...it is again disappeared and seems to load from beginning in background...so again like 1 minute no widgets...i think it does not save it in cache what it found...and it does not load it probably...
Is there a way to config this manually till a update is gonna get pushed?

1. That option is under setup main menu. It is on a per menu item basis. Just an enable disable button.

2. The widgets should only take no more than a few seconds to load. Please provide a debug log.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2016-01-31, 20:25)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-01-31, 17:49)YellowDog Wrote: I've lost unwatched episode count in BigFan. It's there in other views, just not in BigFan.
Fixed on Git.

And the streak of bugs noticed in the first two days continues... Maybe one day I will get it right the first time.

Brilliant, thanks for the quick fix Smile

If I can make a request. Can the Hidden Floor option be added to other views? I would like to see that option available in Big Fan and List.

I don't post much, I can usually figure stuff out from Wiki and other posts, but I am grateful for all the hard work you and others do to improve Kodi. Cool
(2016-01-31, 23:28)rbrohman Wrote: Perfect, thanks! I like the ability to quickly toggle this on and off, so this is a real bonus.

As an aside, do you accept donations? I'm very thankful for all the work you continue to put in to this excellent skin.
I thank you for wanting to donate but I do not accept them, if you would like you can donate to Team Kodi or BigNoid instead (this was not easy to find so I hope he does not mind and that it still works) Wink
(2016-02-01, 04:23)Magoo32 Wrote: I've had this problem for some time, in the info view under Rating it will show a formula for every TV Show or Movie. Example, Rating 7.8 the underneath 8%.1f (%i votes)

Anyone has any idea how to fix this?

Using newest Master build of the Skin.

Running Fritch's latest Krypton Build.

Thanks!

This was a weird one... There seems to be an issue with the [20350] string so I switched it to [205] and that seems to fix it. Available on Git now.
(2016-02-01, 17:39)YellowDog Wrote: Brilliant, thanks for the quick fix Smile

If I can make a request. Can the Hidden Floor option be added to other views? I would like to see that option available in Big Fan and List.

I don't post much, I can usually figure stuff out from Wiki and other posts, but I am grateful for all the hard work you and others do to improve Kodi. Cool
I would have to think about this one cause if you hide the floor then bright backgrounds could make some of the labels and mediaflags hard to see... Huh
hi i am working on jarvis 16, with the correct version of your skin , i am in the process of making a build up and added some pictures , but when i go into the gui settings there is no mention of jarvis or the pictures i have put on so i can edit the gui settings so the build can be used on any device , any thoughts why it is not showing in the gui settings thanks for your help and advice
Your doing awesome thanks
(2016-02-01, 20:42)flowerpot Wrote: hi i am working on jarvis 16, with the correct version of your skin , i am in the process of making a build up and added some pictures , but when i go into the gui settings there is no mention of jarvis or the pictures i have put on so i can edit the gui settings so the build can be used on any device , any thoughts why it is not showing in the gui settings thanks for your help and advice

I wonder if this is a result of skin settings being moved in Jarvis to the userdata/addon_data folder?
  • 282(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55