• 436(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2017-03-10, 11:25)heula Wrote: What Dimension do you need?

Are these usable?
I'll add them soon and you let me know how they look Wink
(2017-03-10, 12:15)reilly nufc Wrote: hope someone can help.
i want to remove the year from the date.
could someone point me to the right xml file.
thanks
Includes_Home.xml
(2017-03-10, 17:51)heula Wrote: Any chance to have logo and clearart as an option in "BigFan" view?
Thanks.
Where? In place of the title, at the top right/left or...?
(2017-03-10, 19:17)logictester Wrote: Hi Mike, any notes about this screen?

Thanks
Already answered Wink
(2017-03-10, 21:59)heula Wrote: Since I have installed Krypton 17.1 RC I have noticed a huge delay on the start of the PVR Manager in Nox Silvo. I thought it was Krypton but it seems to be skin related.
I changed back to Titan with the same setup as used in Nox Silvo for testing and with Titan the PVR Manager in Titan is started instantly. I can use my guide and TV tuner right away. With Nox Silvo this takes at least 30 to 40 seconds before it is usable.

Also the start of the Emby addon is much faster in Titan.

Can you please have a look into this?

Thanks.

Kodi with Titan log
Kodi with Aeon NOx Silvo log
Well you have no-no logs here but is there the same amount of widgets loading in both skins?

Titan is designed to work with Emby, Marcel is a dev over there I think. I don't use emby.
(2017-03-12, 01:32)dubbud Wrote: Hahaha. I should have been more specific. I was only hoping for pointers on how to change the relevant XML file to suit my needs, not necessarily a general change in the skin.
Includes.xml
(2017-03-13, 01:20)D3mon3k-CZ Wrote: Hello, i am using kodi krypton 17.0 with aeon nox silvo 6.0.4. and i go problem with CD art in movie section.
it works fine till first collection, then is still appear disc from last previous colletion. and the disc rolling from side is ok, but its disappear under the disc from last collection which is there.

Does anyone know how to fix it ?

thank you
Install my repo and update to the latest version of skin.info.service.
(2017-03-15, 10:44)Discomanhenk Wrote: @meowmoo
That is no option. The AppleTV remote has no info button.
If I connect a keyboard on the Apple tv then Kodi does not recognize the commands.
Alternative keymaps for low button remotes (wiki)
(2017-03-15, 12:25)Stildawn Wrote: Hi all

Recently reinstalled Kodi to the newest version krypton, I used to use this skin.

Anyway I have two issues.

1. The second widget never seems to show in the main menu when it's set in skin settings menu items. Have tried a bunch of combos but can't get it to show.

2. Where is the next aired widget?

Cheeers
Do you have the hide widgets until focused or global widget info options enabled?
debug log (wiki)
(2017-03-15, 16:56)heula Wrote: Emty tv shows remain visable even when this setting is disabled in the settings in Krypton 17.1RC. The empty tv show only dissapear after updating the library manually.

According to this topic it is skin related.

If this is skin related can you please take a look at it.

Thanks
Which widget is doing this?
Try latest from Git.
(2017-03-15, 19:53)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-03-10, 11:25)heula Wrote: What Dimension do you need?

Are these usable?
I'll add them soon and you let me know how they look Wink

[b]Thanks

(2017-03-10, 21:59)heula Wrote: Since I have installed Krypton 17.1 RC I have noticed a huge delay on the start of the PVR Manager in Nox Silvo. I thought it was Krypton but it seems to be skin related.
I changed back to Titan with the same setup as used in Nox Silvo for testing and with Titan the PVR Manager in Titan is started instantly. I can use my guide and TV tuner right away. With Nox Silvo this takes at least 30 to 40 seconds before it is usable.

Also the start of the Emby addon is much faster in Titan.

Can you please have a look into this?

Thanks.

Kodi with Titan log
Kodi with Aeon NOx Silvo log
Well you have no-no logs here but is there the same amount of widgets loading in both skins?

Titan is designed to work with Emby, Marcel is a dev over there I think. I don't use emby.

[b]In Jarvis the PVR manager starts almost instantly in Titan and Aeon Nox Silvo. I hope you can improve this.

(2017-03-15, 16:56)heula Wrote: Emty tv shows remain visable even when this setting is disabled in the settings in Krypton 17.1RC. The empty tv show only dissapear after updating the library manually.

According to this topic it is skin related.

If this is skin related can you please take a look at it.

Thanks
Which widget is doing this?
Try latest from Git.

No widget. In all views the series that have no episodes in them stay visable with the option "show empty tv shows" disabled

(2017-03-15, 07:28)tommymsw Wrote: Hey all... Is there a way to get a menu item to point to a folder?

For example... Now I can open "Tv Shows" and it shows my TV library. But let's say I wanted a menu item called "Cartoons" and it pointed to the folder I keep my cartoons. Essentially so I can split up my library.

I know I can use Super Favorites but it opens kind of slow (having to open SF and then the path. And then backing out is also an extra step). I would love it it opened as fast as my library path opens. Thanks.

Maybe something like thisHuh I use it for Classic Movies. You need to edit the sources.xml file [In /userdata] in the video section of the sources.xml file. Then you can add it as a sub menu item or as a menu item. Not sure but I think they have to be part of you library....I dunno as I use MySql to handle that and that's why I did this on each device that has no Kodi Library (other than MySql shared data). Now, I don't know that this will/will not cause any problems...I just know I've been using it since I switched to this skin and I have not had any issues.
Code:
<source>
            <name>Classics</name>
            <path pathversion="1">smb://ZOTAC-1/D/Movies/Classics/</path>
            <allowsharing>true</allowsharing>
        </source>
(2017-03-10, 17:51)heula Wrote: Any chance to have logo and clearart as an option in "BigFan" view?
Thanks.
Where? In place of the title, at the top right/left or...?

Something like this maybe? Will it be optional?

The descripton text should be shortened I think. Perhaps the clearart can be at the bottum right and the season info etc. more to the left?
Poster bottum left and clearart bottum right looks nice I think.

Thanks
(2017-03-15, 12:25)Stildawn Wrote: Hi all

Recently reinstalled Kodi to the newest version krypton, I used to use this skin.

Anyway I have two issues.

1. The second widget never seems to show in the main menu when it's set in skin settings menu items. Have tried a bunch of combos but can't get it to show.

2. Where is the next aired widget?

Cheeers
Do you have the hide widgets until focused or global widget info options enabled?
debug log (wiki)

Both those options are off. I tried turning them on and testing and then off again and testing no luck.

Here is my debug:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/24185209/
(2017-03-16, 00:22)Stildawn Wrote: Both those options are off. I tried turning them on and testing and then off again and testing no luck.

Here is my debug:

Is it every Widget 2 or just one widget that happens to be Widget 2?

I noticed an EI issue with airingepisodes and being unable to connect to the trakt api.
How to change that brown color in kodi 16 is blue in kodi 17 is brown

Thanks
(2017-03-16, 01:15)tnds Wrote: How to change that brown color in kodi 16 is blue in kodi 17 is brown

Thanks
What is brown? I do not see any brown in your image...

By the looks of the skin logo you have something messed up so I suggest to delete the skin and reinstall.
(2017-03-16, 01:10)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2017-03-16, 00:22)Stildawn Wrote: Both those options are off. I tried turning them on and testing and then off again and testing no luck.

Here is my debug:

Is it every Widget 2 or just one widget that happens to be Widget 2?

I noticed an EI issue with airingepisodes and being unable to connect to the trakt api.

Um, I think its whenever I have two operational widgets, for example if I put widget 1 as none and widget 2 as recent episodes then it works and the widget is along the top of the screen, currently I have them set as widget 1 is recent episodes and the widget shows just above the main menu bar (which I have in the low position).

I have tired in both TV Shows and Movies menu items, no luck getting two to work on either. I have also tried lots of widget types, like in progress etc.

Didnt know about the trakt thing, I'll look to see if I have to install a add on for it.
(2017-03-16, 01:31)Stildawn Wrote: Um, I think its whenever I have two operational widgets, for example if I put widget 1 as none and widget 2 as recent episodes then it works and the widget is along the top of the screen, currently I have them set as widget 1 is recent episodes and the widget shows just above the main menu bar (which I have in the low position).

I have tired in both TV Shows and Movies menu items, no luck getting two to work on either. I have also tried lots of widget types, like in progress etc.

Didnt know about the trakt thing, I'll look to see if I have to install a add on for it.
I do not have any issues at all with 2 widgets...

What happens if you set the same working widget to both Widget 1 & Widget 2? Just to make sure it is not the widget provider that is not working.

API issues are usually service related like trakt is "down". No need for another addon related to that.
I have tested with diferent system and reinstall

See the diferente between kodi 16 and kodi 17

KODI 17

KODI 16

Image[/u]
I see that change too. Menu panels used to show with a blueish greenish hue but now it looks like a turd brownish thing Wink
Same issue here...
For example when i open the bottombar.png from textures.xbt with gimp and use the colorpicker i get a html color of 141009 with the updated version, but when i open the same image from the previous version i get an html color of 091014...

I don't know why, but half of the images are still the same as before and the other half have this brownish/orangish tint...

EDIT :I have tried to uninstall and install again but there is no difference..
Are all of you using the front page download or repo versions? I am trying to figure out if it is textures.xbt related.

Cause I do not see the issue here but this many reports means something isn't right...
I use the repo version

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
  • 436(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55