• 501(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Be aware that Artwork Downloader is no longer maintained or supported. Read the last few pages... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2691618

You will want to move over to Artwork Beef... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258886
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2018-02-12, 05:08)Karellen Wrote: Be aware that Artwork Downloader is no longer maintained or supported. Read the last few pages... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2691618

You will want to move over to Artwork Beef... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258886
This worked great! Thanks for the help.
(2018-02-12, 05:08)Karellen Wrote: Be aware that Artwork Downloader is no longer maintained or supported. Read the last few pages... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2691618

Thanks for letting us Know !
@mikeSiLVO
I noticed that you use cdart.png in your code in MusicVisualisation.xml
Code:
<texture background="true" fallback="special://skin/extras/cdart/blank.png" diffuse="thumbs/boxes/cdart_mask.png">$INFO[Player.FolderPath]cdart.png</texture>
But for me the disc art are saved in the album folder with the name disc.png. So I need to replace your code by the correct name.
Code:
<texture background="true" fallback="special://skin/extras/cdart/blank.png" diffuse="thumbs/boxes/cdart_mask.png">$INFO[Player.FolderPath]disc.png</texture>
Maybe I don't use a good scaper for the extra image. I don't know. What's scraper is recommended for this ?
French Kodi translator on Weblate
(2018-02-12, 04:59)Doctor Eggs Wrote: When I go to Choose Art, the only options I have are Poster and FanArt, I manually added "Logo" and "Clear Logo" to the list by clicking "Add art" next to the x, assigned the clear logo to it, but it does not appear in Logo view. 

Looks like these guys beat me to it. The reason my context menu is different (as shown below) is undoubtedly because I actually have Artwork Downloader AND Artwork Beef installed - I simply haven't used Artwork Downloader for quite some time.

Hearing that it is no longer maintained / supported is new info to me - I just knew that it wasn't meeting my needs as it once had before. Time for me to uninstall that add-on.

Using "Choose Art" with both installed (and hopefully after uninstalling Artwork Downloader)  gives me the opportunity to select [Browse ----> *Item Folder] in case I need to manually import artwork. However, I suspect that you will be quite satisfied with Artwork Beef.

-Alex
Okay I set up 3  Profiles

I want each one to who own separate movies area
But for some reasons I can't add my local movies the command is gone 
how can I fix this (ActivateWindow) ?
(2018-01-26, 19:51)shaktoo Wrote: Dear Silvo,

I am hoping you could look into using the option of selecting backgrounds from the selected widgets ? As is the case of Madnox.
example : I select for my TV Shows widget 1 & widget 2. The items populating these widgets have their own backgrounds / fanarts. for the overall menu background selection there is an option to select widget 1 or widget 2 backgrounds.

As I am finding that selecting skin playlist in progress is not working as  it should .
Hi Mike Sorry to Bump my own post but could you please look into this ?
Interesting.  I'm using the system info as a widget and it's showing %0 free and 131MB total under storage.  When I go into Sys information/Storage it displays correct info.
I would love to respond to everybody but I don't even know where I left off anymore... Been dealing with personal stuff and some know-it-all do nothing jerk users that really made me not want to care ATM. I just cannot leave things be or punish others cause of some asshats so... I am still going to take a week or more for myself but please post if you need some help and are willing to wait a week or so for a response.
hi guys, i change my set view from poster to landscape and now i cannot get to side menu to change back to poster or list, can someone please tell me how can i change back or how to get the side menu again

thanks in advanced
(2018-02-20, 00:22)mata7 Wrote: hi guys, i change my set view from poster to landscape and now i cannot get to side menu to change back to poster or list, can someone please tell me how can i change back or how to get the side menu again

thanks in advanced
I am not 100% certain but this seems like an issue recently brought up and fixed on Git. There will be an update "soon", however if you do not want to wait please try the latest from Git and I hope it will fix your issue. An alternative is to use a remote button mapped to "M" key that will open the sidemenu for all areas that offer one.
(2018-02-20, 00:04)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I would love to respond to everybody but I don't even know where I left off anymore... Been dealing with personal stuff and some know-it-all do nothing jerk users that really made me not want to care ATM. I just cannot leave things be or punish others cause of some asshats so... I am still going to take a week or more for myself but please post if you need some help and are willing to wait a week or so for a response.
 Hey, take your time...personal stuff is way more important! I am sure all of us who love this skin, will be more than happy to wait for as long as it takes. It's working great for me right now! Smile
(2018-02-20, 00:35)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2018-02-20, 00:22)mata7 Wrote: hi guys, i change my set view from poster to landscape and now i cannot get to side menu to change back to poster or list, can someone please tell me how can i change back or how to get the side menu again

thanks in advanced
I am not 100% certain but this seems like an issue recently brought up and fixed on Git. There will be an update "soon", however if you do not want to wait please try the latest from Git and I hope it will fix your issue. An alternative is to use a remote button mapped to "M" key that will open the sidemenu for all areas that offer one.

ok thank you i will give try to the github release
(2018-02-20, 00:04)mikeSiLVO Wrote: I would love to respond to everybody but I don't even know where I left off anymore... Been dealing with personal stuff and some know-it-all do nothing jerk users that really made me not want to care ATM. I just cannot leave things be or punish others cause of some asshats so... I am still going to take a week or more for myself but please post if you need some help and are willing to wait a week or so for a response.
 Take All the time .. You deserve it ! Don't let anyone bring you down !
(2018-02-20, 00:35)mikeSiLVO Wrote:

thanks in advanced
i try to install the one from github but i get one error say , the dependency someting like that and cant install it, so i guess i will have to wait for the update, thanks anyway
  • 501(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55