•   
  • 514(current)
Release -  Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO
Possible, yes. I've added the default values without the tvshow prefix to EmbyCon again, but to be sure it's always good to add those fallbacks. I would never trust any addon to deliver the correct artwork values.
@sualfred

So, what do that mean for EmbyCon?

So you have to fix it for correct Banner view?

What I did not said:
With using Emby for Kodi together with Aeon Nox Silvo, the BannerView is correct.

Only with EmbyCon it's broken, so I'm not sure (although I don't really understand that anyway), if it's only a skin related problem.

But thanks for looking into this! Smile
It's changed on the beta version 1.5.21 @Siutsch
Wink 
(2018-05-19, 13:55)sualfred Wrote: It's changed on the beta version 1.5.21 @Siutsch
 It's working again.

Thank you! Smile
Hi Mike, Just updated to Leia and using your fantastic skin. Noticed 2 things compared to the Krypton version I have been using.

Firstly, when it first loads, none of the menu items are focused. I need to click and then it shows the middle menu item is focused, compared to previous when the middle menu item was focused from start up.

Secondly, I use the small shift view and noticed that the Movie covers along the bottom now intrude into the fanart. Also the company and rating icons are now under the title (and covering some of the text) rather than on the right. Is that something you can fix or is it a new design. Thanks

Leia 

Kodi

^^ I edited your post to show the image correctly.
Hello, thanks for all.

I have two questions.

How could i change the colour buffer when the player play movie. In the next picture you can show the gray colour is very similar to background line colour. I want change it to yellow, for example

Could i change control buttons position in the tv live pvr? i want it show in the up of the screen as original aeon nox. It is possible?

Thanks
  •   
  • 514(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 4.45 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO4.4547