• 512(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2018-04-26, 04:56)hube Wrote: Is there a way to move the video osd to the top? awesome skin btw thanks.

ImageImage

Anyone? thanks
@hube You would have to edit the skin to do this. The controls are located in DialogSeekBar.xml and VideoOSD.xml.

One example would be changing line 22 for Leia or line 12 for Krypton in DialogSeekBar.xml from:
Code:
<top>1014</top>
To something else but then you would also have to alter anything else affected like the bottombar.png image would have to be flipped on the x axis using flipx="true" and I have no idea where you would put the clearart/logo...

Would likely take some time to finish.
(2018-05-06, 01:07)fsampei Wrote: how can I update an old aeon nox v18 git version with a new one?
Must I overwrite the new version with the old one?
thanks in advance
(2018-05-06, 01:07)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Read the FAQ on first page second post.
I had already red. So before I pasted the new renamed folder download from the GIT Do I have to delete the old one? Otherwise I have two folder with the same name.
Thanks in advance
Delete old paste new. Make sure the new one is named EXACTLY the same as the old one. (skin.aeon.nox.silvo)
(2018-05-06, 01:07)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2018-05-05, 17:35)Maaarv Wrote: Hi,
just noticed that when caching extrafanart for my tv shows it doesn't cache my local extrafanart for "The Handmaid's Tale".
Seems like it has a problem with the apostrophe.
That is a script.toolbox issue. If you use the latest version from Git I have switched over to using Artwork Beef so this will no longer be an issue and you will not need to run cache fanart anymore after adding new media. You might have to run artwork beef but that is all dependent on the settings you choose for that add-on and if you have already installed and run it beforehand. 

I already use the latest version from Git (seems like it didn't change since april 2016).
What's the difference when using Artwork Beef exactly? I just tried it out and all it does is downloading additional or missing artwork... but I already have everything saved locally (including extrafanart for each tv show).
What exactly replaces the 'cache fanart' function here? Smile
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
(2018-05-06, 18:27)flhthemi Wrote: Delete old paste new. Make sure the new one is named EXACTLY the same as the old one. (skin.aeon.nox.silvo)
 thanks
Kodi 18 Alpha1 and the latest nightly won't pull background images used for sub-menu items. The path to my art is on a NAS. I used SMB in the file manager to get it as a source. When you look at the code for the path in settings it's entered as NFS. It also won't pull the art from a local folder either. Noticed this on Android and Windows installs. Just trying to figure out if it's Kodi or a skin thang.
(2018-03-05, 01:21)mikeSiLVO Wrote: GitHub updates:
Leia has had this for a little awhile now but I have also removed Artwork Downloader support for Krypton and replaced it with Artwork Beef.

No need to "Cache" extrafanart anymore. You must use Artwork Beef to add those images to your library. In my testing I have not found any issues but I manually add all artwork and turn off any automatic processing for Artwork Beef. Please report any issues you have here but if you suspect it is with the Artwork Beef add-on please post to the Artwork Beef thread.

Leia Only:
Recent changes have allowed me to add Logo, discart, and extrafanart support to the music section. Due to the awesome changes from DaveBlake with regard to Music artwork if you add anything mentioned above using Artwork Beef it all should just work, hopefully...

Anyone interested in that should give a rep point or even better, please take the time to thank him for adding that. I have dropped all add-on support so it all must now be added the IMHO proper way. There are some other improvements but no one might notice them with fast hardware. If you are a user who tried this skin in the past and had performance issues please try Kodi 18 and this new version cause I think you will but am curious if you do see any difference. I hope you will but I unfortunately cannot test ATM.

Thanks Big Grin

I’m wondering if anyone has noticed any issues with Artwork Beef using the Silvo mod on Krypton?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2018-03-18, 18:22)Exmaniac Wrote: Hey Mike.

As usual, excellent work on the skin, it’s awesome. I’m sure we all appreciate your hard work, at least I do.

Is it just me, or is the “Change fanart” option in the info view in the music library not there anymore in the latest Krypton update?

I can change artist thumb when in info view, but not fanart. I need to go through the “advanced artwork” options through the “C button” menu when highlighting an artis to change it.
You're absolutely right I'm unable to change the fanart for artists as well. There is a way to go to configure artwork manually like you said by clicking ''c'' but the artwork will stay the same even though I changed it.
(2018-05-11, 01:02)Maza Wrote: There is a way to go to configure artwork manually like you said by clicking ''c'' but the artwork will stay the same even though I changed it.
Yes, that is normal, strangely enough. This happens when you replace artwork with artwork named the same- eg replace poster.jpg with a new poster.jpg.

It can take upto 24 hours before the change is noticed. This is due to the caching process which only checks for changes every 24 hours. Check it tomorrow and you will see it has changed.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=328578
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I did the changes weeks ago and the still won't appear.
Hi guys, i just registed to do a question.

I was on xbmc and now im setup first time kodi with this great mod.

I found one issue, i dont know if some option could fix it, i was trying with no luck,

If i set as wallpaper "live background random movies" on my movies menu and i set "show cover on live background" the red cover for saga dont appears, only bluray covers and dvd covers. The red saga covers appears correctly on movies list when i go into movies.

My setup is kodi 17.6 + aenox nox silvo 6.0.13

Any help please?
Guys, please help, this is the 3rd time I'm asking this, can I cancel the "Video Lyrics" and go back to the regular version, the Lyrics are beautiful but very heavy on my streamer...

And another question, how can I disable the "info section" from disappearing after a few seconds, I want to see the CD and Artist and song name all the time.
Thanks in advance.
(2018-05-07, 09:25)Maaarv Wrote: I already use the latest version from Git (seems like it didn't change since april 2016).
What's the difference when using Artwork Beef exactly? I just tried it out and all it does is downloading additional or missing artwork... but I already have everything saved locally (including extrafanart for each tv show).
What exactly replaces the 'cache fanart' function here? Smile
Well if the latest version you have is from 2016 then that is just not accurate. I have updated the Krypton branch 21 days ago and Leia has been updated multiple times over this past week alone...

The difference is significant because Artwork Downloader only created an Extrafanart folder and downloaded images to it. Skins then needed to access it by using IMHO crappy ways linking to that fanart folder. Artwork Beef does the same in regard to downloading the images if configured properly but also adds the images to Artwork DB so it skips the extra step of doing that manually by having to "Cache" after downloading. One step instead of two Wink

(2018-05-08, 15:41)flhthemi Wrote: Kodi 18 Alpha1 and the latest nightly won't pull background images used for sub-menu items. The path to my art is on a NAS. I used SMB in the file manager to get it as a source. When you look at the code for the path in settings it's entered as NFS. It also won't pull the art from a local folder either. Noticed this on Android and Windows installs. Just trying to figure out if it's Kodi or a skin thang.
It is a skin issue. I have been changing things quite drastically over the last couple of months and this was just overlooked as I don't use it and did not think of it before you mentioned it... Undecided

Hopefully fixed now but if you see any other issues please let me know as I am very tired ATM and could be missing something quite obvious that causes some other Home Fanart option to break...

(2018-05-10, 03:07)wgstarks Wrote: I’m wondering if anyone has noticed any issues with Artwork Beef using the Silvo mod on Krypton?
I did some brief testing when I added it and did not notice any issues but I am currently only using Leia ATM so I cannot be sure of Krypton. I have had very little feedback lately so I am just waiting for some confirmations that everything is working before pushing the next skin update. I don't plan on holding my breath though Wink

(2018-05-11, 04:18)galen2 Wrote: Hi guys, i just registed to do a question.

I was on xbmc and now im setup first time kodi with this great mod.

I found one issue, i dont know if some option could fix it, i was trying with no luck,

If i set as wallpaper "live background random movies" on my movies menu and i set "show cover on live background" the red cover for saga dont appears, only bluray covers and dvd covers. The red saga covers appears correctly on movies list when i go into movies.

My setup is kodi 17.6 + aenox nox silvo 6.0.13

Any help please?
I can replicate this so I will take a look and try to post a fix sometime in the next few days.

(2018-05-11, 07:06)guandms Wrote: Guys, please help, this is the 3rd time I'm asking this, can I cancel the "Video Lyrics" and go back to the regular version, the Lyrics are beautiful but very heavy on my streamer...

And another question, how can I disable the "info section" from disappearing after a few seconds, I want to see the CD and Artist and song name all the time.
Thanks in advance.
I added this to Leia already...
Also your question is not only answered in the FAQ post for the skin but I also have a popup that explains this as well. If both of those things are not enough then I don't know what to tell you...
Sad
I saw the pop-up but didn't understand how to change it, where do I need to change it?
And I'm still using Krypton 17.6 so all of the changes you did to Leia I can't take advantage of them... Sad
  • 512(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55