• 528(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Found it , if anybody ever wants it   -   "pvr://channels/tv/*?view=lastplayed"
Hi,
It is possible to add reboot from internal memory in power menu?
I am runnig coreelec from sd card on my mecool kII pro and sometimes want to reboot to android.
But for now I must switch off box, take of sd card and reboot. 
Thanks.
Thank you ver much for the latest update. As I mentioned before, there is an issue with the artistslideshow in the music playback: the switiching interval of the images is very short (1 to 2 sec.). I found out that adding the line <timeperimage>5000</timeperimage> after <include>AnimatedBackgroundAnimation</include> MusicVisualisation.xml results in an appropiate switching time of 5 sec. I hope it is possible to add this line as a standard in MusicVisualisation.xml. Thank you very much and best regards fred.
(2018-10-16, 22:25)fred76 Wrote: Thank you ver much for the latest update. As I mentioned before, there is an issue with the artistslideshow in the music playback: the switiching interval of the images is very short (1 to 2 sec.). I found out that adding the line <timeperimage>5000</timeperimage> after <include>AnimatedBackgroundAnimation</include> MusicVisualisation.xml results in an appropiate switching time of 5 sec. I hope it is possible to add this line as a standard in MusicVisualisation.xml. Thank you very much and best regards fred.

Yes, I see the problem. Thanks for mentioning it again cause I indeed missed this issue the first time you posted about it.

Sorry about that.

I just pushed the latest skin update for Leia and this as well as some other problems I noticed should be fixed now Smile

(2018-10-16, 16:03)j.jusko Wrote: Hi,
I am runnig coreelec from sd card on my mecool kII pro and sometimes want to reboot to android.
Thanks.

I do not know what that command is... Huh

Shouldn't "Exit" from the shutdown menu do what you want though?

(2018-10-14, 22:04)whysoserious Wrote: I'm having a small problem with the latest skin version (6.1.4) running on Windows 10, Kodi v18 (Beta 3).

When switching from a TV show view to a particular season view then going back to the TV show view the season/episode count/unwatched count test shifts to right, partially off-screen. After backing out of this particular library and then going back in, the text is back to being correctly located.

This should be fixed now with the latest skin update v6.1.5 Nod

(2018-10-14, 07:01)SkinBase Wrote: Hello maybe someone has a tip for me. How can I change the entry in the Skin setting XML so that the default submenu is always enabled.

I already answered this awhile back. I have a feeling that you may continue with these types of questions so I recommend you look over the skins settings.xml file located in userdata/addon_data/skin.aeon.nox.silvo/

Every non default setting that you would need to set on startup is there.

(2018-10-13, 23:14)vicius80 Wrote: but is it possible to insert a method to mark the films already seen in the MYFLIX view?

Ummm.... Yes...!?! Huh

If what you are asking is watched status indicators then you need to enable in Skin settings > Advanced > Watched status indicators and then enable the "Status indicators" in the sidemenu settings for the views that support it. MyFlix supports these indicators.

(2018-10-13, 20:57)brazen1 Wrote: Hi. I prefer animated poster.gifs. Is there a preferred setting somewhere (16x9 folder?) I can edit? I have existing poster.gifs residing next to titles in separate folders and I use artwork beef fwiw. I can manually browse to the item folder and select each one and they work but my question is, can something be edited so that all of them enable if they are available?

There is probably something you can change since most posters use a single variable or two to display them but gifs will not be automatically added in this skin due to reliance on an addon to do those changes. You can add manually any gif files for an item and it should work when selecting it in the "Choose art" section of the info dialog. I really cannot think of a sane way to do this without assistance from a script/addon...

(2018-10-13, 14:58)Leatherface Wrote: @mikeSiLVO
Progressbar works now and nice to see timeshift support even if it could be better. There is no marker where in timeshift you are for example.
But remainingtime still has problem and my PR fixed that too so maybe include atleast that part?

I did a new PR with only the remainingtime fix.

Also fixed so progressbar works better when timeshift is used.

New changes committed/pushed. Please let me know if they are working well with your setup.

Thanks.

(2018-10-13, 00:50)Kamikaze01 Wrote: Thank u so much for the answer!!
But it leads me to some questions...

1) what is "thingamajiggy" ?

2) KODI can do that background cleanup itself?!? Cool... How to make Kodi do this??!?

3) How to Texture Cache Maintenance Utility work? I am on 2 x Nvidia Shield with shared MySQL DB.

4) Artwork Beef? What are a that?

Anyway..
Thank u soo much for the answer and ur help.
I am really depressed because of my black background Fanarta Sad(

Kind regards
Kami

1 & 2) You'd have to ask a Kodi developer since I am just regurgitating some things I heard over the years Wink

3) Google it and read the first post from this forum regarding the Texture Cache Maintenance Utility.

4) Program created and maintained by a user named @rmrector to replace Artwork Downloader. Check the forum for that addon for links to its FAQ or installation/usage instructions.
I'd like to use TV Show - Next Aired as a widget on the main menu for item TV Shows but nothing appears.  Other widgets appear in different categories just fine.  During installation, it said Artwork Downloader was needed.  I use Artwork Beef and am afraid the two scrapers would conflict and mess up my artwork.  Anyone else have success or is this a known problem?

I have auto update selected for this skin.  I see 6.1.5 is available but the list of updates only goes as high as 6.1.4.  I've never seen it auto update.  I have the repo installed, 1.0.5.  So I manually d/l 6.1.5 and choose install from zip.  The install pops up 'failed'.  This has happened in the past too.  So I select to reinstall 6.1.4 because the skin is no longer installed and it too fails.  I navigate to the userdata folder and unzip 6.1.5 after deleting the old one and all is fine.  It appears it doesn't work proper because the name of the two skin versions are the same, and the new one doesn't overwrite the old one or something.  This can't be normal and it's probably on my end although v.18 and this skin are fresh installs recently.  Just curious if this happens to others? 

'Status' is defaulted to 'Disabled' when viewing Movie Sets with the MyFlix and the Shift views.  It doesn't seem to Enable?  Again, is this true for anyone else?

Aside from these couple minor blips, using KODI with this skin is becoming very appealing.  Fwiw to others, I've installed, adjusted and tested MANY other skins that are not in the KODI repo.  This is the only one that works properly with KODI v.18  for my obscure demands (as well as all that are in the repo).  Of those that work proper, this is by far the best for customization imo.  Thank you to Mike Silvo for continuing to maintain and offer it to us creating a pleasurable experience for home theatre use.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Hi I´ve added this in  DialogButtonMenu.xml
<control type="button" id="29">
                <description>Reboot fromnand</description>
                <width>510</width>
                <height>60</height>
                <textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
                <focusedcolor>white</focusedcolor>
                <textwidth>435</textwidth>
                <textoffsetx>45</textoffsetx>
                <texturefocus colordiffuse="$VAR[HighlightBarColor]" border="35,2,35,2">button_shutdown_focus.png</texturefocus>
                <texturenofocus border="35,2,35,2">button_shutdown_nofocus.png</texturenofocus>
                <onclick>System.ExecWait("/usr/sbin/rebootfromnand")</onclick>
                <onclick>Reset()</onclick>
                <font>font14</font>
                <label>Reboot android</label>
                <visible>System.CanReboot</visible>
            </control>
and its work good for me but I am not programmer and don´t understand it if it is fully correct or no.
@mikeSiLVO 

Thanks for the text offset fix, the best Kodi skin is working better than ever!
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
(2018-10-16, 16:03)j.jusko Wrote: Hi,
Thanks.
This may work https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2727605
(2018-10-12, 21:01)Karellen Wrote:
(2018-10-12, 12:09)Sam Ash Wrote: ould you very kindly explain how to do that in a step by step format that I can follow
1. Create a text file
2. Copy the above code into the file.
3. Rename the file to autoexec.py
4. Save it in your Userdata (wiki) folder. 
 Thank you Karellen, very kind of you.
@mikeSiLVO 

i have a question that nobody was able to answer me so far. Maybe you can help.

So, as far as i know , Estuary or Aeon Nox are 2 Skins that are able to do 21:9 if the get a 21:9 signal from the Monitor.  With that Kodi switches automatically into a 21:9 mode . including the display of the skin. 

Right now , it is not possible to change manually from 16:9 to 21:9 in a skin ,unless you install ScopeNox.

This would mean though that the Skin could do the 21:9 but if you have a 21:9 Screen the Beamer can't switch to 21:9. So is it possible to add a button for example to manually switch from 16:9 to 21:9 .

That would be awesome . There's a huge community out there with Beamers waiting for such a deployment .
Couldn't you just press 'Z' and change the aspect ratio?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Hi Mike,
I know you're not in a position to easily test Live TV, but wondering if there's something you could help with (simpler option) and/or implement (more complex option).
I'd really like to have easy access to the different TV groups. Currently I have to launch this window.
so the simple option would be if you know the command I can use to launch this window.

The more complicated option would be to allow easy access to the categories as in the Estuary skin (see below). If you could do this it would be marvellous!
(2018-10-22, 16:38)brazen1 Wrote: Couldn't you just press 'Z' and change the aspect ratio?
 Nope , doesn't work unfortunately .

So far i've only found 1 Skin that is really destined for only 21:9 Setups that's ScopeNox.
Hi,
I have as issue in settings in Leia where text based items appear to be always capitalised rather is the normal case they should be. Here are some comparisons to Estuary for reference:

ImageImage

ImageImage

Also, label separators seem to be centrally aligned in Estuary. Not sure the left align is intentional is Silvo (obviously fine if so!)

Is there something I am doing wrong, or something that could be updated?

Many thanks as always for your hard work.
(2018-10-22, 21:18)martinconroy Wrote: Hi Mike,
I know you're not in a position to easily test Live TV, but wondering if there's something you could help with (simpler option) and/or implement (more complex option).
I'd really like to have easy access to the different TV groups. Currently I have to launch this window.
so the simple option would be if you know the command I can use to launch this window.

The more complicated option would be to allow easy access to the categories as in the Estuary skin (see below). If you could do this it would be marvellous!

Please test latest from Git. I gave it a go adding the same fixedlist above the EPG that Estuary uses.

Also check the settings page for addons for a fix for the uppercase issue Wink

(2018-10-22, 12:48)DrPepper Wrote: @mikeSiLVO

i have a question that nobody was able to answer me so far. Maybe you can help.

So, as far as i know , Estuary or Aeon Nox are 2 Skins that are able to do 21:9 if the get a 21:9 signal from the Monitor. With that Kodi switches automatically into a 21:9 mode . including the display of the skin.

Right now , it is not possible to change manually from 16:9 to 21:9 in a skin ,unless you install ScopeNox.

This would mean though that the Skin could do the 21:9 but if you have a 21:9 Screen the Beamer can't switch to 21:9. So is it possible to add a button for example to manually switch from 16:9 to 21:9 .

That would be awesome . There's a huge community out there with Beamers waiting for such a deployment .

Sorry but I will not be adding 21:9 support to this skin cause I do not have such a device. If I get one in the future then I can revisit this Smile

(2018-10-21, 20:23)whysoserious Wrote: @mikeSiLVO

Thanks for the text offset fix, the best Kodi skin is working better than ever!

You're Welcome! Blush

(2018-10-21, 17:03)brazen1 Wrote: I'd like to use TV Show - Next Aired as a widget on the main menu for item TV Shows but nothing appears. Other widgets appear in different categories just fine. During installation, it said Artwork Downloader was needed. I use Artwork Beef and am afraid the two scrapers would conflict and mess up my artwork. Anyone else have success or is this a known problem?

I have auto update selected for this skin. I see 6.1.5 is available but the list of updates only goes as high as 6.1.4. I've never seen it auto update. I have the repo installed, 1.0.5. So I manually d/l 6.1.5 and choose install from zip. The install pops up 'failed'. This has happened in the past too. So I select to reinstall 6.1.4 because the skin is no longer installed and it too fails. I navigate to the userdata folder and unzip 6.1.5 after deleting the old one and all is fine. It appears it doesn't work proper because the name of the two skin versions are the same, and the new one doesn't overwrite the old one or something. This can't be normal and it's probably on my end although v.18 and this skin are fresh installs recently. Just curious if this happens to others?

'Status' is defaulted to 'Disabled' when viewing Movie Sets with the MyFlix and the Shift views. It doesn't seem to Enable? Again, is this true for anyone else?

Aside from these couple minor blips, using KODI with this skin is becoming very appealing. Fwiw to others, I've installed, adjusted and tested MANY other skins that are not in the KODI repo. This is the only one that works properly with KODI v.18 for my obscure demands (as well as all that are in the repo). Of those that work proper, this is by far the best for customization imo. Thank you to Mike Silvo for continuing to maintain and offer it to us creating a pleasurable experience for home theatre use.

The TV Show Next Aired Widget hasn't worked for awhile. I forgot to remove it Confused
There should be no requirement to install Artwork Downloader. The Download "artwork" button in the settings for TV Show Next Aired says it is required but it is not and you shouldn't use it.
You can try Episodes > Next Airing Episodes as a Widget instead.

Updates should work but you can check the log file for errors to find out why it did not update correctly.

Status indicators for Shift and MyFlix when viewing Sets should be fixed on Git.

You're welcome and thanks for the bug report! Smile
  • 528(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55