Kodi Apparel
Hey guys! I'm sending an embroidered baseball cap and a beanie cap with the new Kodi logo to Ned. I just thought I would start a topic and get feedback from users on what other embroidered apparel you'd consider buying. I can do caps, t-shirts, polos, sweatshirts, jackets, blankets, bags, and more. If there's enough interest in certain items, I will include them in the offerings.

Here's a preview of the baseball cap:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t93gl4rvkjcsp9...p.jpg?dl=0
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Are you the guy who keeps not responding to my questions about setting up a kodi store?
Nope, you pm' me about how nice the cap looked and asked me about fabric whaling, price, etc. I hope you don't mind me asking publicly. I just wanted to get an idea of what people might buy so I could put together a sample store.
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2014-12-03, 23:32)natethomas Wrote: Are you the guy who keeps not responding to my questions about setting up a kodi store?

Totally off-topic, but I've just realised who that is in your forum avatar! Eureka, Supernatural and I think Dollhouse. Have a rep point just for that.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
@patseguin, have at it. You have no idea how much we want to have a store that actually accomplishes our primary store goals.

@Piers, yup, I'm pretty famous and awesome. And I have heard that the girl in the picture, Felicia... something? Night? Afternoon? Morning? Has also been in some things I guess. Wink
(2014-12-04, 01:16)natethomas Wrote: @patseguin, have at it. You have no idea how much we want to have a store that actually accomplishes our primary store goals.

@Piers, yup, I'm pretty famous and awesome. And I have heard that the girl in the picture, Felicia... something? Night? Afternoon? Morning? Has also been in some things I guess. Wink

Felicia Day, one of my favourite actresses.

For years i thought it was nates girlfriend until i asked at some point Smile
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
See your PM's Nate. I have a basic preliminary store for you to look at.
(2014-12-04, 13:12)Memphiz Wrote: For years i thought it was nates girlfriend until i asked at some point Smile

I did for a while, but then thought that she looked familiar.

(2014-12-03, 23:32)natethomas Wrote: Are you the guy who keeps not responding to my questions about setting up a kodi store?

Oops, sorry Nate, I had you confused with Ned. Ned and I have been going back and forth on the apparel store. I'll PM you a link to check it out.
Pat sent me a sample hat and sample beanie, and they look awesome! The CG example in the first post is actually dead on, and it really looks that great (well, spacing is adjusted there so you see the full logo, but is perfectly centered on the real hat).

I'm not sure about the logistics side of things, as this specific option still has high costs when shipping world-wide, but Pat's company might still be something to look at. These are embroidered clothes, and the quality really stands out above typical silk-screened products seen on the internet. At the very least, a few limited runs of hats or this or that might be fun to explore, simply to give some people that embroidered option.

Just for transparency, I'll tell you that the group is looking at another company for apparel as well, but I don't think they have embroidered options. If so, then I don't think anyone would have an issue with this as another option. We'll see what the group thinks.
pics or it didn't happen...
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I'll leave it to Ned to post pics since he has the caps. ;-)

Shipping overseas is just expensive unfortunately though. Perhaps we can save money if I shipped a bulk of them to a team member overseas to distribute.
I'll just put this here

https://www.decalgirl.com/workwithus/artist.htm
I would definitely buy a KODI baseball cap and different coloured polo t-shirts, normal t-shirts or jumpers with a breast logo. That would be cool 😎

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Apparel0