Bug Possible SendClick Bug
SendClick(id) seems to run a different routine than actually clicking on that button does. Is this the intended behavior?

I've first noticed this in the info dialog where the background flickers for a brief moment if you use SendClick to trigger the cast/review toggle, but doesn't if you click on it.
Just tried with confluence and can't reproduce the flickering. Mind sharing sample code to trigger that issue?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Sure, here you go: http://pastebin.com/PJi49giL
Check out line #946. I've changed the grouplist code so that navigating up on any item will send a click to button 5. You can try this by navigating to your movie library, calling the info screen and pressing up from the play button. You should see a short flicker in the background. If instead you navigate to button 5 (cast/review toggle) and hit enter the background will not re-render.
I am pretty sure Sendclick is missing the window id and so _mis-routing_ the KEY_UP event. Please try with SendClick(2003,5) and report back.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Yup, that fixed it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible SendClick Bug0