• 5(current)
Kodi doesn't pickup new tv episodes
Thought you were sleeping lol.

No that format worked first time for me (and with the exception of the TV show name is how all my files are named) - the one that didn't work was S0xExx (but that wasn't how you had them named - so is really superfluous, was just the way you had shown your file naming and my interpretation.

I see nothing in your naming convention that is anything drastically different to mine - yet mine works, flawlessly, and yours doesn't. Haven't looked too far back the thread, but have you produced a debug log of an attempt to scrape the new episodes (clearly clutching at straws now and probably way out my depth).
(2015-02-05, 13:14)steelman1991 Wrote: Thought you were sleeping lol.

No that format worked first time for me (and with the exception of the TV show name is how all my files are named) - the one that didn't work was S0xExx (but that wasn't how you had them named - so is really superfluous, was just the way you had shown your file naming and my interpretation.

I see nothing in your naming convention that is anything drastically different to mine - yet mine works, flawlessly, and yours doesn't. Haven't looked too far back the thread, but have you produced a debug log of an attempt to scrape the new episodes (clearly clutching at straws now and probably way out my depth).

Wasn't quite sleeping, just not with it enough to figure out the bugcheck! haha.

Not sure how to produce a debug log, I'll have a look when I get home.
There must be something everyone with the problem has in common... NFS shares? use of mysql? are probably the only things I run that aren't vanilla. Can't really not use them either as there are 7 RaspberryPi's running OpenELEC looking at my library...
I am using MySQL now, but it was actually doing this before I switched to using that I believe. I am using SMB to connect to a share hosted on a Windows 7 Ultimate computer. The shared folder is on a FlexRAID storage pool. The devices I am using for Kodi are Amazon Fire TVs. My episodes, once again, are named "Show Name - SxEE - Episode Name", so something like "Arrow - 2x01 - City of Heroes".

Hope that provides enough information.
(2015-02-06, 01:40)chaoticyeshua Wrote: I am using MySQL now, but it was actually doing this before I switched to using that I believe. I am using SMB to connect to a share hosted on a Windows 7 Ultimate computer. The shared folder is on a FlexRAID storage pool. The devices I am using for Kodi are Amazon Fire TVs. My episodes, once again, are named "Show Name - SxEE - Episode Name", so something like "Arrow - 2x01 - City of Heroes".

Hope that provides enough information.

Hmm seems the only thing in common with my setup is that its located on a FlexRAID storage pool. I might move one of the shows onto a different server and see how it goes.
Err ok, so today it magically worked with all the new episodes...
It's called the "Harry Potter Experience".

Seriously - which build are you using and what have you done differently? As soon as as I read FlexRAID and networks, smb etc, I run a mile. I have a StableBit DrivePool, but no network, just to one display, thankfully I don't need to feed any more.
(2015-02-06, 10:29)steelman1991 Wrote: It's called the "Harry Potter Experience".

Seriously - which build are you using and what have you done differently? As soon as as I read FlexRAID and networks, smb etc, I run a mile. I have a StableBit DrivePool, but no network, just to one display, thankfully I don't need to feed any more.

Yeah, turns out some added that have been getting missed and some that have been working got missed...

Kodi is 14.1, problem was with 14.0 also however.
Tried scanning the library with OpenELEC, Kodibunutu and Windows versions of Kodi.

FlexRAID is the FlexRAID 2.0 Final on a Windows Home Server 2011

And I just upgraded the 'haneWin NFS' server to 1.2.16...

I really have no idea either. I'm going to have a ponder and try a few different things. And figure out how to turn on that debug log and have a look.
I've just noticed this.

I'd been looking through my network, counting how many shows there are, and realised that the total was 284. I then went back to the main installation of Kodi and saw that only 187 shows had been found. I looked through all the sources and it appeared to have 'picked' which shows - although the total was there on Gotham but not in Helix or .1.

In the end I had to remove all sources and rescan everything one by one, then it doubled episodes (after a long library clean) so I then removed Kodi entirely and deleted everything. I then left it for hours scanning everything back in.

(Problem sources included 1 local drive and 3 network drives over three machines)

Edit: I meant to point out that the reason I started looking was because new episodes were not showing.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
I think I'm getting the same problem but it's only happend with 12 monkeys, SIckrage has queued and post processed it to the correct directory and the same file and name structure as every other show but for some reason it won't show any tv shows in Kodi.. Generally it's SR. stuffing up but this time Kodi just isn't recognising the episodes (the show is added fine) any ideas?
Please give http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/win32...tvshow.exe a try. Note, you might have to re-add it manually once.

Warning: This is a master branch build which will update your video library. In case you're running 14.1 make sure to backup first.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Do you have an Android (ARM) version that can be used for testing as well? If not, it's fine, I'll just wait until it's in an official build.
Android (ARM) @ http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/andro...bi-v7a.apk. Same warning applies to this one - it's NOT a 14.1 build.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Sorry, I haven't had time to try this yet and probably won't until tomorrow. Thank you for the link. I'll let you know as soon as I have some information for you.
It doesn't look like that worked either. It's the same as before. Some shows it picks up, and others it does not. For example, it picked up the new episode of Supernatural, but not Parks and Recreation.
@chaoticyeshua, please refresh "Parks and Recreation" manually from video info dialog (with episodes) and test again.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi doesn't pickup new tv episodes0