WIP Unnamed/Sports Center - Sports for Kodi
(2015-02-25, 11:05)zag Wrote: Epic! That's really awesome.

For the task list, try this site https://trello.com/b/tDI9GRXv/xbmc-add-on-website

I am wondering what the best resolution is for those player cutouts. Maybe we should just drop the JPG player image and just use cutouts?

Looks even more complete than what I was looking for, thanks. I though of doing that in github but the simple fact I would need to make the list myself in markdown language is just not productive. I'll create an account tonight.

As for player cutouts vs images I think both have different uses so they can both co-exist. Priority should be given to the cutout since it can be used in far more interfaces than the jpg image. So If I were you I would keep things as they are but with some slight modifications:

- When entering a player in the db the cutout would appear on the top (1st priority) and image on the bottom (lower priority).
- When searching for a player, the list of players (result list) would present the cutout if available and not the player image as happens now (search eric dier for instance). Or both with priority given to the cutout

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unnamed/Sports Center - Sports for Kodi - by enen92 - 2015-02-25, 16:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unnamed/Sports Center - Sports for Kodi3