Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2015-08-24, 18:50)hdmkv Wrote: Thanks... I finally got it working reliably (for the most part) with my BenQ W1070 PJ. I now have 'sync playback', 'adjust display refresh rate' and 'OMXplayer' all enabled.

To be safe, I removed all the overclock settings I had.

Don't ask me why, but one of the things throwing off my PJ was having 3D mode set to 'Ask Me' instead of 'Preferred Mode'.

With RPi2, I do notice some sluggishness when trying to do two things at once (like browsing movie library while PVR channels are being loaded or library is updating). Also, it's a bit slow to show Kodi UI (like 5-10 secs) after stopping a 3D movie. Finally, if I press remote/keyboard to show 'codecinfo' or menu soon after a movie starts (especially full 3D BD rips), it takes like 8-10 seconds to show up.

I really like the Pi2; just wish it was more powerful (or there was a pro version).

If you disable PVR does the normal playback reponsiveness improve?
I don't think I've ever seen 5-10s after stopping a 3D movie and displaying codec info is always instant for me.
Any different with Confluence as the skin?
Do you have an background updating add-ons running (the library watchdog add-on has been reported as causing issues).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Choices with Kodi + 3D ISO + HD Audio - by popcornmix - 2015-08-24, 19:51
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17