Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2015-09-22, 04:13)movie78 Wrote:
(2015-09-21, 22:01)hdmkv Wrote: Reason RPi2 gets an A+ (and I'm open to suggestions as to what it should be) is for what you get, especially for the price, and for the best support of any media player. It does do HD audio, and doesn't have to be bitstreaming, as decoding is the same thing (ATMOS and DTS:X notwithstanding), with full uncompressed quality. Add 3D ISO and MVC MKV support (only non-Kodi M8R had this), plus a seamless, integrated Kodi experience (no external player), and RPi2 is pretty darn perfect.

If you give the RPi2 a A+ then i think the VidOn box deserve a A+.

A+ device is suppose to have all the features,RPi2 is missing one important feature,which is Bitstreaming,that alone doesn't make a A+ device.

Maybe the Zidoo could be a A+ device,but for now none of those listed devices deserve a A+ or A- ratings.

Just my 2 cents.

Unfortunately VidOn box doesn't work as it was advertised, many issues with 3D ISO. For the price it would be an OK box, but GPL violation when charging annual subscription for "enhanced" features is really terrible

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Choices with Kodi + Full 3D + HD Audio - by artou - 2015-09-22, 04:57
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17