Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
Ok so i just recently found this post and first i wanna say thanks to the creator, very helpfull post and like most of you im still searching for this perfect HTPC/Mediaplayer with the 3d / hd sound functionality. Still havent found one but tried more than 20ish players.

Atm im using Nvidia Shield Android TV but sadly im not super impressed with that eighter, its been out for pretty long now but still HD sound as advertised from the start dosnt work in Kodi ect
Also there will most likely never be 3D iso support on this device, Nvidia is also VERY stupid to not help the community make custom software the custom software scene for this device is dead

As i said im still in the search so il try to contribue to this thread by writing about new players that i try, next week il get my hands on a Meegopad T04 Cherrytrail z8300, il write here how it handles the important bits, roumor has it that z8300 can passthrough DTS HD MA and Dolby HD so il put that to the test with my new Pioneer reciver

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Choices with Kodi + Full 3D + HD Audio - by hausmanis - 2015-10-21, 20:19
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17