Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2015-11-07, 16:31)movie78 Wrote:
(2015-11-07, 14:44)hausmanis Wrote: I use Kodi for all my movies except for 3D iso, for that i use powerDVD and or macgo

I bought from this link http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hystou-Fa...eb201560_9

Kodi with external player PowerDVD was never a smooth playback transition for me.

Why not?

Been lurking in this thread for months.
Seems like a lot of ready to go device pumping vying for users money except none of these 'solutions' actually do it all.
Each has a downfall of some sort.
What they do offer is plug and play for the lazy depending on how much the user is willing to turn a blind eye to, imo.

Afaik, there is only one 'solution' that truly does everything.
That would be a Windows PC.
I know, OMG, Windows. "They are a PIA. They crash constantly. The O/S's don't work. They are so slow" and the list of excuses to sway folks away from them goes on.
Well, mine does none of these things. My hardware is almost 10 years old and all going strong.

Imo, everybody has a Windows PC of some sort and if they don't there are plenty to be had on the cheap.
The only real expense would be an external player to fill the 3D.iso void until if/when Kodi adapts and a persons value of their time (A day if you're a noob).
That expense could easily be applied from the expense of the device this thread seeks.
I'm not suggesting to take money out of the device peoples pockets and put it in an external players for the sake of who gets the money.
Just pointing out how maybe to best spend that money and that there are alternatives to some box with open source Kodi software in it that half way works and gets firmware support a year down the road if you're lucky.

Imagine, one device plugged into your panel that plays anything and everything you throw at it.
It rips. It plays the rips. It serves the rips. It backs them up. Oh yeah, it computes just like a real computer when you aren't watching movies too.

I'm sure some of you won't take kindly to my opinions and are contemplating how best to retaliate.
Save your frustration.
The name of this thread is Player Choices with Kodi + Full 3D + HD Audio and just thought a Windows PC was worth at least one mention.
Just sayin'.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W

Messages In This Thread
RE: Player Choices with Kodi + Full 3D + HD Audio - by brazen1 - 2015-11-07, 17:47
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17