Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
Ok, I need some help. I can't decide between the Pi2 and the Q5 so I have a few questions and I hope you guys can shine some light Big Grin

- First, are both box controllable via Json? I use iRule right now and I want something that I can control with my iPad Mini.

- For the Q5, the 1st page says the PQ is Oppo like and that's great to hear as I have an Oppo BD player and the quality is amazing. But is it Oppo like only when using the external player or is it the same using Kodi?

- For the Q5, it says no MKV chapter, again is it only for the external player or using Kodi too?

- For the Q5, when playing a 3D ISO, will my PJ auto switch to 3D or do I have to switch it manually like a SBS in Kodi?

- For the Q5, is there chapter function for 3D ISO?

- For the Pi2, I'm not sure if I need to buy a kit because I already have a spare HMDI cable, the Micro SD is only 8gb.
And I will have it wired for Network so I problably don't need the WIFI adaptor, correct?

- For both, can I modify the skin XML easily? Like will I see either box on my Network Windows PC so I can access the Appdata folder or something?

Finally, I've only always used Windows, so how hard is it to use OE? Will I be over my head on this one? Blush

Sorry for all the questions and thank you for any help I can get...
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media Player Choices with Kodi + Full 3D + HD Audio - by ArieS - 2015-12-23, 12:55
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17