Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
Regarding mt previous posts about the RPi 2 having bad picture quality...I have been in the Kodi game since the first XBMC, have had many "3D" and "not actually 3D" players. I am familiar with the settings and its not a setting issue. I can even load Plex Media Player on it, and a Roku looks better. It's not my eyes or my Projector either, I have done side-by-side comparisons on LED TV's in 2D picture too, and its just not that good. Basically, if anyone here has played 3D on a 100+ screen, they know what it's like playing a h-SBS 3D movie...its not very good and hurts the eyes quickly. Well the RPi 2 is only marginally better in full 3D. Now I only have 3D on my projector to test, but it could also be in part the fact that I have a THX reference projector. Same with audio, the higher up you go, the more flaws you hear...in this case it being an inferior HDMI output. I am not saying its trash and I hate it, but I am saying for me, I want better.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media Player Choices with Kodi + Full 3D + HD Audio - by flipmode009 - 2016-01-01, 18:58
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17