Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
Forced subs already requested. Re: MKV chapter support, thanks for the reminder; just added to their list. But, have a feeling both will take a back seat for HiMedia until the key early bugs are squashed.

Just to calibrate your guys' expectations, upon public release, Q10 Pro will be rather similar to current-gen Q5/Q10, but w/faster performance, better 4K playback (10-bit + HDR) & 192KHz support (no down-sampling). 3D ISO and HD audio playback pretty much like with current-gen. There's also the new Imprex 2.0 image processing engine, but will comment on it later in full review. Like with Darbee Darblet, whether you like it or not, or depending on which levels you adjust to, is highly subjective. As with current-gen, some with find PQ too 'digital' or contrasty, but I suspect most will like the added punch (as it doesn't introduce edge enhancement or halos unless you over-apply it, again same as w/Darbee).
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi Media Player Options with Full 3D & HD Audio - by hdmkv - 2016-03-03, 14:26
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17