Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2016-04-13, 00:20)couto27 Wrote:
(2016-04-12, 19:57)Fredabc Wrote: After I spent too much money on a android player that is buggy as hell!

off topic

Its not secret to anybody that the biggest % of users that frequents the Kodi forum don't purchase their content and piracy will not go away while Kodi is....Compatible and Running in every 25$ player out there.

How much is considered cheap to purchase a media Player ? 25$ ? 50$ ? 100$ ? 200$

Do you guys purchase your 3D blu-ray Disks.... because i don't see anyone doing critics about the blu-ray prices on the forum Rolleyes
A 3D bluray disk this days cost between 10$ to 30$ almost a price of a cheap "daily moaning" media player...
Yep - purchase my Blu-rays, DVDs and CDs, rip them to my unRAID server, and keep the discs (some on display, some in storage).

Watch a lot of TV - which is partially handled by TV Headend, partially by Windows Media Center. (Win 7 MC is a good soltion for those who aren't used to computers)

Quote:Why Kodi don't implement some type of specific Hardware certification/Keys with their sponsors to prevent that other hardware runs kodi ?

Because Kodi is Open Source.You can't stop people using Open Source software - you can just control some aspects of it. Similarly the word 'Kodi' is trademarked which allows the foundation some control over legal usage, but the cost of handling legal action is prohibitive I believe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi Player Options with MVC/frame-packed 3D & HD Audio - by noggin - 2016-04-13, 10:24
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17