Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
Hi Everyone I've done some testings on new machine and thought I would give a quick update.

Yamaha RXV777 using a 7.1 Setup + extra Sub
BenQ w1070

Msi Cubi 3205U

Setup according to intel nuc steps on this forum.

Installed Latest Bios from MSI
Then Installed Windows 10 EFI Mode ( enable win8/8,1 in bios) was tricky install.
Updated Windows ( Took all day) Let Windows install all drivers didnt use from MSI
Installed Intel update Utility ( Used Intel driver even though was older than the one Windows Update Installed) Intel I installed 20.19.15.4531 from intel update ulility.
Installed September Edition of KODI MVC BUILD as papdoux had quick tested this build.

Tested Jungle Book 3D.ISO DTS-HD 7.1 Master Audio Tested for 10 mins and skipped into the middle of the film to make sure staying in sync all is good no problems

Warcraft 3D.ISO Dolby TrueHD 7.1 Tested for 20 mins with no problems

Amazing Spiderman HSBS MKV Tested for 5 mins with no problems

Godzilla HSBS MKV Tested for 5 mins with no problems

Metallica Through the never DTS-HD 5.1 MKV Tested for 20 Mins no problems

Regarding audio I checked Amp Info each time to make sure it was getting 7.1 or 5.1 signal all was good.

Will post update when I watch a 3D movie from start to finish.

Couple of things I couldnt do in the guides as driver software must change all the time

Total colour correction , skin tone and contrast enhancement options are not available so cant disable them

Also is it possible with HSBS Movies that you can do what Himedia Q5 does and press 3D HSBS in kodi instead of using projector control 3d HSBS, Not important just curious. Also think himedia somehow upscales othem to framepacking no idea if its in the file or himedia doing it ( I'm probally wrong )

And after applying all the recommended steps to take for intel, do some people also run color calib from advanced display settings from windows.

And finally anyone else use benq w1070 and got some tips on getting the best possible picture making the blacks better etc.

Thanks again for everyones advise specially papdoux,hdmkv and movie78
NUC5I5RYH
yamaha RX-V777
BenQ w1070
samsung ue55nu7100

Messages In This Thread
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
RE: Kodi Media Player Options with MVC/frame-packed 3D & HD Audio - by haxel666 - 2016-11-16, 00:07
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17