Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2016-12-06, 03:36)hdmkv Wrote: I'm not affiliated with Zidoo, HiMedia or whichever manufacturer it may be. Just a Kodi and A/V playback fan who wants the most versatile media player w/the best PQ and AQ. Best I can do is report based on my findings and tests, but also learn from users. In a way, every media player released is alpha or at best beta (WeTek Play2 for example, and HiMedia Q10 which some are saying is better than Zidoo X9S/X8 also). Maybe I should just nix any grading on media players in the 3D players thread or Zidoo or HiMedia. These were always just meant to be a guide to help out for users, w/caveats as noted in those threads from my POV.

To be honest, at this point, I don't give a s**t. Not trying to be rude, but I'm done reviewing media players, and just happy to be another home theater enthusiast Smile. Happy to nix post #1 from all my reviews and sticky 3D thread if that's what most users would want.

Dont get me wrong, i appriciate this thread ALOT, keep up the good work, i probaly had a bad ex of the zido x9s cause its unstable as hell

Messages In This Thread
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
RE: Kodi Media Player Options with MVC/frame-packed 3D & HD Audio - by hausmanis - 2016-12-06, 23:26
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17