Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2017-01-02, 05:04)fmedrano1977 Wrote:
(2017-01-02, 03:55)woronczak Wrote: Actually, you would be best served in this forum: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=266316
Follow the setup instructions exactly as in the first post. Output should be "Hardware Based" not SBS - if you don't have an option for hardware based, your hardware is either not supported or your drivers don't support it.
Set the refresh rate to 60hz, I didn't see the hardware based option till I changed it from the default 29hz to 60hz on my i3 Kaby Lake Beebox.

Sent from my HTC 10 (typie typie)

Thanks, I'll try posting over there. Hopefully they won't be too annoyed since it seems to be a thread for Intel NUC hardware.

Essentially I can get everything working exactly how I want it, except that Kodi is outputting the same frame to each eye in the SBS view. Setting the display mode to Hardware doesn't really make sense in this case, since what's happening conceptually is the VR app is taking a screen shot of the desktop, splitting it in half, and sending one half to each eye within the 3D environment, which makes SBS the appropriate setting. I did try to use that option anyway, but it doesn't appear for me (and the refresh rate adjustment is disabled).

Many thanks for the suggestions, though, and the pointer to the other topic!

Messages In This Thread
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
RE: Kodi Media Player Options with MVC/frame-packed 3D & HD Audio - by CyberWilhelm - 2017-01-02, 06:38
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17