Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2017-01-29, 15:25)p750mmx Wrote:
(2017-01-28, 23:48)hdmkv Wrote: Sad article about 3D TV on BBC. Hoping 3D at home lives on where it has the best 'wow' factor... front projection! For that matter, one could argue this would be the space to really appreciate 4K as well. Even on my 65" 4K TV, unless I'm sitting a few feet away, it's really hard to discern the difference between 1080p and it.
If people could have only enjoyed the 3D "experience" that has come (way to late) when watching it on a Passive 4K Oled TV, then maybe it was a whole different ballgame. But sins the 3D possibility was put on every sh!t quality TV that was brought on the market, it never got the enjoyment that could have been. All 3D TV criticizers that did take up my invitation to come and take a look, made a U-turn on there opinion, no one excepted. Not all criticizers took up my invitation though, they just shut up after my guests had shared there experience Wink

3D was doomed from the start. The very first TV's had so much crosstalk and so so quality. I mean it took 5+ years for a good 3d TV. Then you had movie makers making movies and adding 3d for no reason. Yes movies like Avatar, Life of PI, the 3D element added to the story more gave it a bit more depth. Then you have movies like Thor that 3D did nothing to add to the story and if anything hurt the story as there was the long drawn out scene when in non 3d you know it was only there for the 3d wow factor.

Messages In This Thread
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
RE: Kodi Media Player Options with MVC/frame-packed 3D & HD Audio - by halfelite - 2017-01-31, 02:33
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17