Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
I just updated my 10 year old projector with a new 3D ready projector, so sorry to hear this about 3D. I've only seen one 3D movie and really enjoyed it. I'm just getting started with it and it appears to be on its death bed now. I know 3D has been around a while but most people just can't immediately jump on all new technologies and then when you save for it, they've moved on to something else.
Anyway I guess I can enjoy whats already out there in 3D. I'm not all that excited about 4k. 1080p is really good on a new projector and I think 4k will show a minimal improvement unless sitting real close. Now I'm not an expert and just basing my thoughts on some things I have read. I don't think I've ever seen a side by side comparison between 1080p and 4K. But I think 3D is very interesting.
My question is I have read about the 3D MVC build but that it is a fork and cannot be merged into the main line Kodi code. So can you use one HTPC for 2 builds and choose one on startup depending on whether you prefer watching 2D or 3D and are all your movies in one library or do they have to be in 2 separate libraries. How is the best way to organize your movies? Or do you need two separate HTPC's with Kodi, one for 2D and one for 3D if you have MVC files? I'm really in the dark here with regard to setup. Any advise will be much appreciated. Thanks.
Also do you think a NUC with windows10 is the best setup for 3D MVC playback with Kodi. Or might something else do a better job? Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
RE: Kodi Media Player Options with MVC/frame-packed 3D & HD Audio - by tfulks - 2017-02-02, 09:08
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17