Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2017-02-06, 22:08)hdmkv Wrote: Does PLEX support 3D ISO playback? ... I've tried PLEX on a couple different occasions over the years, but never cared for it. Doesn't support NFO files, although I know there's a user-built importer tool for that. And, just found Kodi a lot easier to use. But, with all the recent Alexa voice commands added, may look into it again.

It can I dont use plex for my 3D iso files. I did at one time there is a plugin to scan ISO files in plex and the PCH and a few other clients still support ISO over samba its a work around to get it to work but it can work. I found it just easier to have my 3D setup it uses list view on the DUNE nothing special. Then the bulk of my Media is 2D content and TV and that is all plex controlled. I used NFO files with YAMJ but when moving to plex I have maybe has to manually adjust a handful of titles over the past 2 years its scanner is pretty good. I am pretty happy with my current setup I just wish the plex client on the PCH side was better. With the alexa now working 100% I dont use the on screen UI as much but still wish it was an option. The Nvidia Shield running plex is a beast of an option though it moves fast and has all the latest options of plex. But I have had a few problems with the android clients randomly transcoding items when they should have been direct play so I have stuck with the PCH.

Messages In This Thread
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
RE: Kodi Media Player Options with MVC/frame-packed 3D & HD Audio - by halfelite - 2017-02-06, 22:13
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17