Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
I need advice on BD3D iso images playback on Win10 HTPC with Nvidia GTX 1050 and BenQ HT2550 projector on Kodi Krypton. I can play back full over-under TAB mkv files OK in 3D, and half-OU too. Kodi seems to work OK converting it into 1080p 24 fps framepacked 3D (that's what projector shows when it plays it). But when I load BD3D iso image - I get a weird picture that looks like each eye shows a stretched part of a picture - so both eyes see different parts of the movie frame, instead of left and right versions of the same whole frame. Like the left eye shows top left part of enlarged frame, and right eye shows bottom right part of the same picture. Not sure about what parts exactly, but you get the idea. I'm not sure what to do here...  I also tried PowerDVD - it plays mkvs OK, but mounted isos play in 2D for some reason, although they do engage 3D mode in projector and interface floats in 3D. So I'm OK with mkvs but can't play isos or I guess real BD3D as well. Any advice?

Messages In This Thread
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - by romandesign - 2019-01-15, 20:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17