Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio
(2019-01-16, 04:06)hdmkv Wrote: No player is perfect. The few repeatable frames w/X10 series are noticeable once you spot them, but not to the point of being annoying. In my case, I rely on Zidoo X9S almost solely for 3D, nVidia Shield (which is terrific w/the recent v7.2.2 update) for most everything else. Also use a cheapo AMLogic box w/CoreELEC, which is actually pretty amazing (HD & 4K HDR, refresh/resolution switching w/ease).

Re: UHD51A calibration, I'm pretty much using built-in presets.

Yeah, I would need something to replace that bluray player I have, so at the momment I'll need one device to play 3D and 4K HDR. Nettlix would be great, but so far haven't found the device to support all of this. I guess I'll leave bluray player for netflix and Zidoo for the rest. May I ask how noticable are those audio drops on new Z series and if you have any thoughts about Z10?

For projector I have been using callibration according to this site https://www.projectorreviews.com/optoma/...-settings/ if you wanna try it out.

Messages In This Thread
Himedia Q5 Pro - by wild nine - 2016-07-16, 01:15
Kodi coming to Xbox One - by woodpost - 2017-02-09, 01:00
RE: Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio - by teidybugi - 2019-01-16, 04:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Media Player Options with 3D MVC & HD Audio17